Just The Beginning

CHAPTER 1

I sat at the table in Buffalo Wild Wings scrolling in my phone pretending not to be listening to Caine and Devyn's conversation. " The feelings I had for her are GONE! " Caine said , motioning his hands as if he were swiping something off the table. " But why ? What'd she do ? " Devyn asked. Caine proceeded to go into detailed and I zoned out. We would all go eat at Buffalo Wild Wings after every game. Caine had been conversating with me & Devyn's friend Ariana for a few months on now. Ariana was out of town on a school organization trip & wouldn't be back until Sunday. They seemed to be falling hard for each other so to hear Caine say that his feelings were gone, puzzled me. I knew they had been arguing lately because Ariana would talk about how she was tired of being " The Sideline " . Yes, Caine had a girlfriend of 2 Years named Hana. Caine was slightly attractive. He was dark skinned with a clear complexion. His hair was something like a juice cut but faded around the edges, and he wore braces. Every time he'd come around he'd be dressed to kill that made every girl go at his neck. I zoned back in realizing everyone had began to leave. I grabbed Caine's arm " I have to ask you something so I'll be texting you. " Caine gave a slight grin, " Ok. "