Blayke's Dealings

CHAPTER 2

" Shut the Fuck Up! " , I screamed. I had been dealing with a BOY named Kendal for about 6 months. He was 1 year under me, making him a junior & 17 years old. Kendal had changed so much over the past months. After having sex with him a numerous amount of times, I guess his head had gotten too big. He had became cocky, a liar, & rude as Fuck! " No, you shut the fuck up! I don't know who you think you talking to! " Kendal yelled back. He wouldn't let me see his phone... Typical lying, cheating ass nigga. " I am sick of you " , I said. " We'll Blayke if you sick of me then LEAVE! " , Kendal pointed to the door. I grabbed my keys & ran to my car. I couldn't shed not one tear, I was all cried out. My mind wandered as I sat outside of his home. " What is it about him ? ", I asked myself. Kendal wasn't my cup of tea , but his smile was beautiful, he played basketball & his dreaded hair drove me crazy. Not to mention he was dark skinned & the sex put me in a place I can't even begin to explain. I called Devyn. The phone rang 2 times before she picked up. Devyn was my Bitch. We had been friends for 3 years & we've had friends that came and went but we seemed to stick by each other's side. We had so much in common. " Hello ? " she answered. " Bruh I'm so sick of this Shxt. " I said. " Bitch WHET ? You talking bout Kendal tired ass ? " Devyn hated Kendal with a passion. " Yes Devyn! I'm so ready to leave him alone , it's just so hard " , I felt myself tearing up & she could hear it in my voice. She had gotten upset, " You can do better! His dog ass don't deserve you!! If you ask me, YOU MADE HIM!! He got you fucked up. Ima put these paws on his ass." I laughed at her as I finally pulled out of Kendal's driveway . Devyn was tiny so I called her my Mini Me & I laughed at the site of her trying to fight Kendal's 6'3 ass. We proceeded to talk about the weekend that was approaching. Ariana had came back home & we just needed some type of turnup. Devyn began to speak & my phone beeped, signaling me that I had a notification from Instagram. It was Caine. Caine had commented under an old picture saying, " I'm waiting on you to text me " , with a smiley face emoji. I blushed a little... cutting Devyn off, " Hey you think you can send me Caine's number in a text ? " I asked. " Yeah sure, let me text you ", she exclaimed.. Ending our phone conversation. I hung the phone up & tightened my grip on the wheel, letting out a slight sigh.