Rain

HARRY: You watched the rain water stream down the car window the same as the tears streamed down your face. The car ride was silent, until he spoke and his voice startled you, "This wasn't how the date was suppose to end."

"Well this is how it did end, so you're going to have to live with it," You said. You got in a huge fight in the parking lot about... you don't even remember, it was stupid. You broke up.

And it was silent again, the whole way back. When you got to the driveway both of you just sat there, waiting for the other to talk, to say something. You opened the door, and got out so did Harry. The rain pouring down, ruining your makeup and hair. Harry put up an umbrella and put it over your head, leaving himself in the rain.

"Thanks," You whispered taking the umbrella.

"Wait," Harry said grabbing your hand and pulling you close to him, "This isn't how we're going to end." And he kissed you, making you drop the umbrella. It was almost like a scene from a movie, and it was perfect.

LOUIS: You were walking down the street, in the pouring rain in only a sweater and jeans which were completely soaked. You just needed to leave. You didn't want to be at your house. You couldn't deal with your parents right now.

"(Y/N)?" A voice asked, you knew who it was, "What are you doing out here?"

"My parents are fighting, and I didn't want to listen to it," You were glad to be in the rain because he couldn't tell you were crying.

"You don't even have a jacket," Louis shook his head and opened his arms which you gladly accepted because you were shivering and soaked.

"You're only focusing on me but why are you out here?" You laughed.

"The rain is nice, and I haven't been outside in like forever!" He said hugging you tighter, "But lets get you inside, you're shivering!"

NIALL: You sighed as you looked out the window to another rainy spring day, "Stupid rain."

"Why? What's the matter with a little rain?" Niall asked looking over your shoulder.

"We can't do anything, it would be nice to go outside once in a while without getting wet," You said turning around to face him.

"You know we can do fun stuff inside too," He laughed, "Come with me." He went to your room and grabbed a bunch of blankets an pillows, "Lets build a fort."

You laughed, "Why not." And you built the best blanket fort in the history of blankets forts, and you laughed and told embarrassing stories and ate junk food in your pyjamas.

"Way better than going outside for the day, eh?" Niall asked nudging you.

"Definetly," You laughed.

ZAYN: "It's raining," Zayn said looking over out the window.

"No shit Sherlock," You laughed.

He laughed, "Why don't we go outside?"

"You know, let's go outside and get cold and soaking wet, because logic, right?" You said.

"Come on, it's not even cold out," You said grabbing your hand and pulling you outsde in just your t-shirt, socks and jeans.

He ran and jumped in a puddle splashing you with dirty puddle water, you grabbed a handful of mud and threw is at him. You laughed as he looked at you with mud all across his face and chest, "Oh it's on!" He laughed throing some mud at you until you were both coated in a layer of mud.

LIAM: "It looks like theres going to be rain," You said looking up at the clouds from were you were laying in the park.

"So?" Liam asked.

"We're going to get wet," you said.

"It'll make it more romantic," Liam laughed moving closer to to you.

And like on cue rain started to fall from the sky and you both got up and he started to walk you home, "Thanks for walking me home," You smiled turning to go inside.

"Wait a minute," He said and kissed you, in the rain, like the romance scene in a movie. It was so perfect and every other thought vanished in the moment because that was the only thing you were thinking. <3

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Heyy.

Me and my sister took like a million selfies yesterday at like 2 am. XD All of them are soooo bad omg EXCEPT MY SISTER ACCIDENTALLY TOOK THE PERFECT SELFIE ON MY IPOD AND I CANT EVEN BECAUSE ITS SO PERFECT OMFG YOU NEED TO SEE IT.

My twin is so perf.
She has an amazing boyfriend :p

awesome friends

a hawt face

and then theres just me whos like a potato ugh

Home-Slice

ALI YOU DIDN'T PHONE ME BACK IS #ALDEN OFFICIAL?!?!

My room is going to be London/Ireland themed omfg #perf Aha!

My sister told me to get Ask.Fm so I'll link it in my Info box and my username its: HeyIts_Jay so ask me stuff :p