Waking you up

HARRY: You were definitely NOT a morning person, and Harry knew that all too well, from his... experiences.

"Don't touch me perv," You said throwing a pillow in his direction, but missing.

"It's 9 o'clock, don't you want to eat breakfast?" He asked cautiously.

"Does it fucking look like it?" You asked, "It's still morning, lunch is better anyways."

"Will you please just get up before I have to call your mum or something," He pleaded.

"Oh fine," You said and threw the covers off yourself, "Just saying, we're both going to be on the 5 o'clock new because I'm going to kill you."

"I'll make pancakes?" He offered, "With chocolate chips?"

"You are going to have to do a hell of a lot more than that if you want me to forgive you for waking me up this early."

LOUIS: "The boys are here," Louis said, "I made breakfast so if you want it warm get up now."

"I'd rather sleep," You say and roll over.

"It wasn't an option, get your lazy ass out of bed before I drag you to the table," Louis sassed.

"No. I'm tired, tell the boys to screw off, because I hate you," You said.

"I told you bitch," Louis said pulling the covers off of you, picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder.

"Louis! Put me down!" You yelled hitting his back.

"I told you to get up, and the boys wnted to say hi, to what they think is my lovely, nice girlfriend," Louis said and drops you on th couch, "You're already in the living room so get up."

NIALL: "Princess," Niall whispers shaking you a bit, "Princess."

"It can't be morning," You say and roll onto your back.

"I'm afraid it is Princess," Niall said rubbing your back.

"Just leave me be, I'm not leaving this bed," You say.

"But we need breakfast," Niall said.

"Breakfast can wait till lunch," You say.

"I've got methods of waking you up," Niall smirked.

"No you don't. Shut up," You say.

But it had snowed, the night before. Which terrifylingly you didn't know, so he did in fact. You were just about to go back to sleep when you had felt two ver, very cold, snowy hands touch your bare back, "Niall you jerk!" You shouted and jerked up, slapping his chest. Niall was just laughing so hard, "You think it's funny? I hate you." You said before locking yourself in the bathroom.

ZAYN: You had always woken up before Zayn when, you know. You actually got sleep (*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*). But today, was the odd, very rare day where Zayn, got up before you.

You woke up to the smell of coffee and something warm, like a muffin. You hopped out of bed, only because of the coffee, that was the one thing he knew would get out out of bed, "Morning boo," He smiled when he saw you emerge from the hallway in your majestic, pajamas, also known as his boxer shorts an t-shirt.

"Morning," You said and rubbed your eyes, "What's for breakfast?"

"Waffles," he smiled.

"Yumm," You giggled while pouring yourself a cup coffee, "What time is it?"

"It's 8:57 am," He answered.

"Oh my gosh. Zayn up before 11 o' clock, were experiencing a miracle," You joked.

"Funny," he fake-laughed.

"I'm only kidding," You laugh wrapping your arms around him.

LIAM: Liam was very kind when waking you up, which is why he's sitting there for 10 minutes whispering before finally poking you, or shaking you awake. But today he had a different method, he sang.

What makes you beautiful. You opened your eyes and looked up to see him smiling and singing to you, well not necessarily to you but you get the point. You closed your eyes and listened to him sing for a while before actually talking to him, "Morning," You smiled.

"Morning baby girl," He said leaning down to kiss you on th forehead, "I never thought it was possible for someone to look that good after they just woke up."

"Stop it," You blushed. You were like a train wreck in the morning, no makeup and your hair was everywhere.

"Why?" He asked, "Am I not allowed to compliment my girlfriend?"

"You're allowed to compliment your girlfrined when it's true," You replied.

"But it is true, you look gorgeous. Just as always."

_______________________________________________

So the guy texting me cheesy pick up lines was all like 'I hate 1d' and I was like stop get away from me, no. and He was like 'I hate them but I dedicate the song 'What Makes You Beautiful' to you' and I was like, you can't hate them, their my life lol and he was like fine, I'll refer to it as 'very strongly dislike them' and I was like 'thats a start' lol

I'm Vine obsessed. Jack And Jack though <3

I've run into this new thing called a compliment that I don't know how to handle. Help.

Anyone want a follow? If you give your opinion on what you think of me, I will. Ship me?

I have cadets today, ugh. But we're shopping first <3 fab.

It's 2 am *sigh* help me.

Me and my mom did the 1D puzzle Ali gave to me and I hadn't opened it right? Yea, IT WAS A CLOSED BOX and a peice of Niall is missing. I'm filing a complaint.  Feel my wrath.

I was thinking of making a blog (on here)..... like Ali, Kaylee and Alea's 'Story of my Life' thing. I think I will, it seems fun.

Alea's account keeps getting hacked, ugh. And some people are convinced its me, like no. I wouldn't do that. Like riddle me this, why would I hack MY BEST FRIENDS account to delete a STORY ABOUT ME MARRYING MY FAVORITE BAND MEMBER? I wouldn't, no.

Being a directioner is having a favorite but loving them all equally. If that doesn't apply to you you're a carrot. (Or just loving them all equally, but lets face it, all of us have a soft spot)

Reasons to date a fan: They already love you, they'll do anything to make you happy, they think you're perfect, you'll get some every night, they'll be exited to go to your concerts, they'll want to talk to other members of your fandom.