You hate yourself

HARRY: "Are you alright?" Harry asked you. You were staring at yourself in the mirror, you were too busy scoping out your every flaw to notice him come into the room.

"Mmm Hmm," You answer, you knew if you said something you might spill about everything you've been thinking about.

"(Y/N). I've known you your whole life, You're not, I can tell," He said, he walked over and wrapped his arms around your imperfect body. You were so ashamed of yourself that you wre tempted to push him away but you loved how it felt, his arms protecting you from harm, even though you were the one causing it.

"Youre right. I'm not alright. I hate mysef, I hate my face, I hate my body, I can't think of a single thing that isn't wrong wih me," You said, pushing his arms away for only a second whille you turned to face him laying your head against his chest, not being able to bear looking at yourself in the mirror any longer.

He looked shocked by that, all you were saying, "I don't see how that's possible, you are absolutly stunning."

"That's not true, I'm so imperfect," You said.

"Of course, imperfect spells im perfect. And you are perfect," He smiled.

LOUIS: "Again babe?" He asked, grabbing both your hands in his and pulling you closer to him. You had been getting hate from this person, basiacally your whole twitter was filled up with hate tweets from this person.

You nodded slowly, you had never hated yourself more than you did now. You looked at everything his was saying to you before realizing it was true. Your clothes were childish and your face was messed up, as they said 'like you fell on a gravel road.' You started to believe it, to the extent where you couldn't think staright anymore.

"I'm sorry I can't do anything about this, I wish I could make it stop," He said, you didn't believe him, or did you? You couldn't think.

"It's alright, it doesn't really bother me," You lied.

"I just dont' want anything to happen to you," He said.

He kissed your forehead and walked away, you felt like he was leaving you forever even though he was only going down the hall. Can he not hear you at all? 'Help, I hate myself,' You thought, you wished you could say that, just get help.

NIALL: Niall knows about your old self-hate issues and is really protective iver you because of that. You told him you were over it... but were you really? You were glad he was looking out for you, becasue you knew it was only going to get worse without help.

"How are you today?" Niall always aked you, every morning.

"I'm alright I guess," You said, you've sorta 'learned' to 'ignore' the hate, but it never really worked, you couldn't say hate didn't phase you anymore because actually it took a bigger toll on you than before, "I'm going to go get dressed."

"Alrighty," Niall smiled.

You went to the room and locked yourself in the bathroom, you removed your clothes till you were only wearing your underwear. You looked at yourself and could only think of the things peopl were saying about you, ew, gross! disgusting, fat ass, UGLY! it hurt you so much, just hating on yourself in the mirror.

You always found hate over the internet bad, but you never experince true pain till you're telling yourself how bad you look, this is your body and you hate it? That's gonna take a chunk out of your self esteem. Great.

ZAYN: "What's this?" Zayn asked. It was your old diarie. Oh great.

"Nothing," You reply.

"I have a feeling it's somthing," He smirked and opened it. He started reading the pages out loud, "What did I do to deserve this? I hate everything about myself..." He trailed off. He looked at you, sadness in his eyes, that was the day before you graduated high school, which happened to jave been only a few months ago.

"I'm sorry," You say, you don't know why. You felt the need to apologize when in reality if he hadn't gone digging through your stuff he never would have found out.

"Do you still?" He asked trailing off a bit.

You nodded slowly, as if you were scared if you moved your head to fast you would start crying, and you didn't want that to happen, espasially in front of Zayn, 'I- I'm sorry. I should have known, but no I'm too stupid to realize I need to spend more time with my girlfriend," He said, "Why am I so stupid?"

Now he was blaming this on himself, another reason to hate yourself, you made someone have sympathy for you and feel like it was their fault.

LIAM: "Can you tell me what's going on?' Liam asked.

"What are you talking about?" You said, trying to act suprised, even though you were 99% sure you knew what he was talking about.

"I found your text messages with (Your/Best/Friends/Name)," He said.

"Aw crap!" You thought, ou told her everything, "What do you mean?"

"Whu didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I was afriad ou didn't care, I'm sorry," You said.

"Afriad I didn't care? Of course I care, you're beautiful." He said, "You don't deserve to feel that was about yourself and I'm sorry I on;y picked up on it now, I coud have been helping you but I'm too self centered," he said.

"Don't go blaming yourself," You said, "I don't need another reason to hate myself."

______________________________________

Thank you guys could help me out? I'm writing a story for school, and I need an 'about the author' but I can't think of anything, you think you could help me think of ideas for it? Because I don't want to go around honking my own horn but I still need to have one.

Ugh, My story is about a girl named Diana who self-harms and is depressed. :3 I'm almost done. yay. Then I can finsh my requests!

The two guys I sit across from litterally used the work dick in every sentence, they somhow go on the topic and when we were suppose to be talking about politics we were talking about Dick.

There's this girl in my class, she's gorgeos and has the body of a california bikini model, and she says she wants to kill herself and lose weight and all the other shit. It's really pissing me off, like I'm not kidding. She says she wants to because 'no one' likes her, like are you joking? Almost every guy in our grade wants to be your boyfriend and almost every girl wants your body. She can say it and knows she's going to get attention because she's pretty and perfect, and it tick me off. When you look like that, and have that many friends everyone knows you're doing it just for attention.

I'm tired. I'll leave you be. ._.