Fight-Liam-Imagine

I was at home waiting for Liam to come home, he was never home on time and tht worried me because there were vheating rumors going around and I didn't know if I trusted him....

"Hi Liam," I said as liam walked in at... 12:07 am.

"Why do you always come home late?" I ask him.

"Work," He says setting his bag down.

"Positive?" I ask.

"Yes... why?" He asks.

"I don't know... theres cheating rumors going around and-" He cut me off.

"Do you seriously think that I'm cheating?" He asks angrily.

"I don't know!" I yell in frustration.

"Do you have trust issuse or somthing?" He asks sounding incredibly annoyed.

"You know, I do. I've been cheated on three times before I met you, and I've only had 3 other boyfriends! So what are you calling my crazy for just assuming that I'm not good enough and expecting the same from you?" I ask.

"I don't know why you would, people are different! You need to learn that not everyone is the same and when you accuse people for cheating it actually hurts them and yes, boys have feelings too," He says.

"I'm not meaning to offend you Liam, I just want to avoid it," I say.

"Well it hurt, it offended me!" He yells.

"Do you really have to yell like that?" I ask annoyed.

"I'll yell as loud as I want, don't try to boss me around and tell me to stop coming home late, because I don't have control and you need to accept it and get over your pretty like girlfriend instinct that assumes I'm cheating and calm the fuck down," He said.

"Wow, I never realized what a jerk you were," I scoffed.

"You calling me a jerk? Oh look at that, the girl who assumes people are cheating calls me a jerk, I think you're the jerk," He says.

"Well, I think I'm going to go now because you're just being obnoxious now," I say walking out of the house, leaving him there watching me. It was raining, it was cold and I never brought a jacket, smart. I wasn't going o go back now though, I kept walking to the park we used to do midnight strolls in. And I walked around there, for what seemed like hours. I felt like I was going to freeze to death I just accepted the fact that he probably wasn't going to come looking for me but there was no way I was going back.

"Cold?" A voice asks behind me, I turn. It was Liam.

"No," I said annoyed and turned away. I was freezing.

"Just thought you wanted your jacket," He says following me.

"I don't want anything from you," I said. I loved the rain, he couldn't tell I was crying.

"Are you sure, its pouring rain," He said.

"No shit its pouring rain," I say.

"I miss you, I know that I was a jerk and I wonder why you sometimes put up with me and this time I know I went to far, I shouldn't have talked to you like that," He says.

"You are a jerk," I smile and he frowns, "But you're my jerk, and nothing is going to change that."

He smiles, "I love you, you want this now?" He asks holding out my jacket.

"Of course! I'm freeezing!" I say and grab it and put it on.

"Come on lets go home, and no more fighting please," He says.

"No more fighting," I agree. <3 <3

__________________________________

I'm not even sure if this was good, but I'm sorry if it sucks, I'm just like I don't know, hope you like it?