Your ex wants you back

HARRY: You and Harry were sitting on the couch watching a movie, well you were going to go out but there was a thunder storm so you didn't. You heard a knock on the door and looked at each other confused of who would come when its storming outside.

"I'll get it," Harry said and jumped off the couch. He opened the door and you couldn't see who it was but he told you it was for you.

You walked over to the door and Harry walked away, "You again?" You roll your eyes. He's been texting you all morning.... your ex boyfriend.

"(Y/N) I miss you like crazy. Leaving you was the biggest mistake of my life..." He said, "I wanted to apologize and if it's not to much to ask, you to take me back," He asked hopfully.

"You flirted with other girls right in front of me," You say thinking of the reasons you're not getting back together with him.

"I can change, anything for you (Y/N) please!" He begged.

"You're a dick. I'm not leaving someone who actually cares about me for some asshole, you're only here because the person you left me for didn't work out, right?" You say.

"I-" He stuttered.

"Thought so, leave douche," You said and closed the door and turned around to see a wide eyed Harry sitting on the couch.

"Whoa," he laughed.

"It was my ex. His re-bound didn't work so he wanted me back. But he's a douchebag," You say and sit back down.

"Well that sucks, he doesn't deserve you," Harry smiled and pulled you onto his lap.

"He doesn't deserve this sexy beast," You smile.

"No, no he doesn't," Harry laughed and kissed you.

LOUIS: "I gotta go to the washroom," you say and get off the couch. When you came back Louis had your phone to his ear and when he saw you, "Oh, here its for you, he says he's a friend."

"Hi," You say.

"Hey (Y/N)," He said happily.

"Not you again, can you just leave me alone for once?" You ask and Louis looked at you worried.

"I love you (Y/N) and a break-up isn't going to change my feelings about you," He said.

"You broke up with me," You say a little bit loud.

"And it was the worst thing I've ever done. Leaving a gorgeous girl like you wasn't the best idea. I just thought that you were getting on my nerves and.." He said.

"And you thought you could crawl back to me once you realized that the girl you were kissing in the club was drunk and didn't actually want you?" You finish his sentence and hang up.

"Who was that?" Louis asked.

"My ex, ew. He thought that after he kissed another girl he could come crawling back and I would say I still love him even though he made me feel like shit, ha no," You say.

"Good for you, because I'd be sad, because I love you," He smiles.

"And I love you too," You laugh.

"I hope he'll leave you alone," Louis says.

"Me too," You say.

NIALL: You and all the boys were at your house having fun and sitting on the couch.

The door bell rang and Niall pushed you off the couch, "Go get it."

"Lovely way to treat your girlfriend Niall," Louis laughed as you headed for the door.