Merlin FanFic -- Life --

Helloooo there!!

here is the next chapter! Hope you all like it :D

vote

comment

Fan

Next person to fan gets the dedication!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13 –

         “If she tries anything funny, then she is gone Merlin. Do you understand?” Arthur said sternly looking back at Merlin was now beaming. Arthur felt that he had made the right decision and for that he was glad. He didn’t want to lose Merlin but he knew that he would have to keep a close eye on Morgana. Merlin couldn’t have been happier as he looked at Arthur. He was able to stay in Camelot and Morgana could stay with him. He limped over to Arthur and hugged him.
“Thank you Arthur. You don’t know how much this means to me.” He whispered and Arthur smiled and then pulled back and punched Merlin’s shoulder lightly.
“Well as soon as that leg heals I want my servant back.” Merlin laughed.
“Yes sire.” Arthur smiled and walked to the table that had been knocked over and righted it. Merlin grinned once more and headed out of the throne room. The corridor was empty apart from Morgana who was on the floor crouched hugged the children. Merlin stared at them and then slowly walked over to them and found Morgan shaking with tears. He bent down beside her and wrapped his arms around her. Morgana collapsed into him and began to sob loudly still clinging onto the children.
“Shhh Morgana. What’s wrong?”  Merlin asked trying to soothe her and she looked up at him through her tears.
“We will have to leave, Arthur doesn’t accept us. I am going to miss you so much Merlin.” Merlin then laughed. Morgana couldn’t understand why he was laughing. He really care? She looked up at him again and he tapped her nose.
“You’re not going anywhere you silly woman. Arthur is letting you stay here with me.” Morgana was shocked and couldn’t believe it. She could stay here and have the life that she had wanted. Morgana then smiled and kissed Merlin. They kissed again and gain until the children began to make gagging noises. Merlin pulled away and looked at his children fondly. He had missed them so much.
“Come here you two.” Tristan and Isolde smiled happily and jumped onto Merlin. Merlin laughed as he toppled over onto the floor. The door opened and Arthur stood in the doorway looking down at Merlin. Tristan and Isolde got up quickly and hid behind Morgana.
“Are these your children Merlin?” Arthur asked and Merlin nodded. Arthur looked round Morgana at the children and studied their faces. The boy certainly looked like Merlin while the girl looked more like Morgana.
“Mummy who’s that?” Isolde asked as she tried to hide from the scary man. Morgana smiled and smoothed her hair.
“That’s Arthur. He won’t hurt you I promise Isolde. We are safe here.” Isolde looked up at Arthur and smiled. She realized that he was a friend of her fathers; she had heard Merlin call him funny names. She grinned up at him.
“Clot pole.” Merlin burst out laughing as did Morgana and Arthur blinked. He had never heard anyone else call him a clot pole apart from Merlin. Arthur then started to laugh.
“She is defiantly like you Merlin.” Merlin beamed proudly and got up from the floor picking up Isolde.
“Isolde I would like you to meet Arthur.” Isolde grinned and held out her hand and Arthur took it smiling.
“Nice to meet you Isolde.” Arthur said bowing slightly.
“Nice to meet you clot pole.” She laughed and Merlin poked her.
“Now now Isolde. You don’t call Arthur names like that.” She looked at Merlin.
“You do.” She said pouting.
“Yes, well that’s different. You will call him sire.” Isolde finally nodded still pouting and Merlin set her down. Arthur bent down to her level and grinned.
“Or you can call me Arthur.” Isolde smiled. Merlin swooped up Tristan who grinned and climbed onto Merlin’s shoulders. He held his hand out to Arthur. Arthur shook it smiling once again.
“Tristan I would like you to meet Arthur.” Tristan cocked his head to the side and looked at Arthur who was smiling.
“Pleased to meet you Arthur.” Tristan replied sticking his chest out so he looked brave. Merlin put him back down and helped Morgan up from the floor.
“Good to see at least one of our children has manners.” Merlin laughed and Morgan joined in too wrapping an arm around him. Arthur watched the two intently. He cleared his throat and Morgana stopped laughing.
“I am sorry for everything that I have done to you Arthur and I wish that I could change it, but I cant. So I hope you forgive me.” Morgan bowed her head and waited for Arthur to say something. Arthur looked at Merlin who was watching Arthur, waiting for his reaction too. Arthur took Morgana’s hand and smiled.
“I will forgive you Morgana, but if you start anything again, you will be banished forever. Understand?” She nodded and Arthur smiled.
“Then welcome home!” Arthur said grinning.

          “Merlin!” Arthur yelled and Merlin groaned. He could hear Arthur yelling at him from across the castle. He slowly sat up and ran a hand through his hair. Arthur had made Merlin his man servant once again and Merlin was back to the old job. Merlin yawned and watched the arm snake around his waist. He looked back to see Morgana lying there cuddling against him. Her green eyes looked up to him.
“Do you really have to go?” She said pouting and Merlin smiled and kissed her gently. He then got out of bed and began to get dressed.
“You know that Arthur likes to set out early for a hunt.” Morgana groaned and propped herself up on her elbow watching Merlin. He was with Arthur a lot and she sure did miss him a lot. She had to stay and look after the children while Merlin answered Arthur’s every beckon call.
“But I thought you were going to teach the children magic today.” Merlin sighed and looked back at Morgana and sat on the edge the bed while he put his boots on.
“I know. But you know what Arthur is like. I will talk to him today and see if I can get a few days off so I can teach the children and spend time with you.” Morgana smiled. She loved how Merlin would always make time for her. She nodded. Merlin bent down and kissed her and then began to go further until Arthur yelled his name once again. Merlin frowned. He kissed Morgana again and then left the room and headed towards the courtyard where Arthur was waiting for him. Arthur yelled again and then saw Merlin appear with the gear and then sighed. Why was the idiot never on time?
“Merlin! Where have you been?” Arthur demanded and Merlin shrugged.
“I have a wife and two children Arthur. I can’t just get up and go anymore.” Merlin said around a yawn and Arthur rolled his eyes, but he understood. He had a child of his own with Gwen called Uther. He wanted to name the child after to his farther. Uther, Tristan and Isolde tended to play together a lot and Arthur was grateful that Uther finally had children to play with that were his age.
“Come on then Merlin. We haven’t got all day!” Merlin sighed. He strapped the weapons and food onto his horse then climbed on. Merlin then galloped after Arthur with the rest of the knights of Camelot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vote

comment

fan!

next person to fan gets the dedication.