Merlin FanFic -- Idiots --

hey there guys!!!

So here is the next chaper and i hope that you all enjoy :D I hope that you like the names that i gave his children :P

Please watch the video as i love Merlin being an idiot and this video sums it up :D

vote

comment

fan

next person to fan gets the dedication :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 –

-- 15 years later --

           Merlin stepped out of the small hut which he shared with Morgana and breathed in the open air and smiled. Merlin had never been so happy since he had left Camelot. He had made a new life with Morgana and they had two children, one was a girl who was 9 called Isolde and a boy who was 10 called Tristan. Both of their children had magic and between Morgana and Merlin, they taught them how to use it for good. Merlin had also gotten to married to Morgana and he was proud to call her his wife. Morgana was now on the good side and had promised him no more evil and to be good. Merlin stood there looking around him smiling and then set off towards the woods where he would collect the firewood. Merlin walked in the sunshine and walked and walked not realizing where he was going, he was too interested in being in the sun and the warmth for he had always preferred the summer than the winter. Merlin finally came to a stop in a clearing and bent down and started to pick some branches that had fallen. Merlin didn’t mind doing the chores as he had worked for Arthur for a few years and he had grown used to it and it was second nature, Morgana had tried the chores but Merlin wouldn’t let her. Merlin suddenly heard a noise and stood up straight. He looked around himself and frowned, he saw nothing. Merlin shrugged and bent down to collect more thinking that it was probably an animal that made the noise. He then heard the noise again and this time Merlin knew that something was there. He dropped the branches and straightened up and looked around, again he saw nothing.

“Show yourself!” Merlin yelled but nothing moved nor could he see anything. He looked around again and then found that these trees seemed familiar from somewhere. Merlin gasped when he realized that he was on Camelot ground. Merlin turned and then ran for the safety of the border. He heard people shout for him to stop and he knew that they were chasing after him but Merlin carried on running. He didn’t know whether or not Uther was in rein and if so he was dead meat. He suddenly thought about Morgana and his children; he didn’t want to leave them alone so he ran faster hoping to lose the pursers. He then found an arrow fly by his head and Merlin looked back to see the red capes chasing him. Camelot knights. Merlin was breathless but kept on running, he had to get away and the border was close. If he crossed the border he would be safe, if he could just reach the border. He then suddenly felt a sharp pain in his leg and felt his body buckle. Merlin fell to the ground hard and he then knew that he had been hit with an arrow. He had to get away and fast. He pulled himself to a nearby tree and hid behind it trying not to breathe too hard and hoped that it would be enough to save his neck. Merlin heard the running footsteps go past but he knew that he wasn’t out of the woods yet. Time passed and Merlin was growing drowsy from the amount of blood he had lost from his leg, he knew that he had to go now or he would surely be caught. He took off his scarf and had wrapped it around his leg to help the bleeding. Merlin pushed himself off the floor and leant on the tree for support and peered round. The clearing was clear but that meant nothing, Merlin knew that the knights could be hiding and waiting for him but it was a chance he was willing to take. Merlin took a deep breath and decided to run for it. He wouldn’t leave his family alone any longer. Merlin ran as fast as his leg could take him and gritted his teeth through the pain. Arrows flew past his head and he was right, the knights were waiting for him so they could take him down. Merlin used his magic to deflect the arrows but he was growing weaker by the second and new that he couldn’t keep it up much longer. He just had to get over the border where he would be safe. Merlin felt the magic drain out of him and then he was hit again with another arrow and Merlin fell hard to the ground. Merlin hit the ground and knew that he wouldn’t be getting back up, he was too exhausted and just wanted to sleep. The red capes came closer and Merlin used the last of his magic to push them away but it wasn’t enough, they kept on coming back. He finally gave up and rolled onto his side giving in. the knights sensed that the threat had given up and they approached carefully knowing that the threat had magic. They reached the threat and turned him over; being the new knights of Camelot they didn’t recognize him and thought that Merlin might be trying to kill the king. The knights gathered round and decided that it would be best if they took him back to King Arthur where he would decide the fate of the threat. Merlin heard them talking while two kept guard but he couldn’t make sense of what they were saying. Merlin knew that he must have passed out for a second as suddenly the knights were lifting him onto a horse and began to ride in the other direction of his home. Merlin panicked knowing that he would die if he went back to Camelot but didn’t have the strength to fight. He finally gave in and fell unconscious.