Chapter Two

Nicoletta's POV

After school, I was working on a small problem of mine . It had been pretty uneventful but Louis kept me company. In all honesty, all he did was whine about missing his boyfriend.

"Niiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiii," He groaned annoyingly. I huffed, trying to focus on the task at hand: forging my mum's signature.

"What?" I snapped irritatedly. He flailed his arms around me, making me cringe.

"Pay some attention to meeeee," Louis drawled out. I rolled my eyes and sighed, putting my pencil down and staring at him. A few beats passed.

"What?" He said. I mentally face palmed, grumbling in annoyance.

"I swear to god," I muttered under my breath. As I went back to perfecting the signature, Louis's phone rang. He squealed before answering the phone quickly.

"Kitten?! I haven't heard from you in years!!" At that point I had drowned him out, assuming he'd answered to his boyfriend. Eventually, I'd finished the signature, holding it up in the light and reveling at the beauty that was probably illegal; but, honestly, who didn't forge a signature in times of desperation?

"Nikki, get up," Louis demanded in a serious manner. I stared at him quizzically but obeyed. He grabbed my hand and led me out to my front door. He closed it behind us and just stood there, looking expectantly at the pavement in front of us.

"Okay, what the fuck are you doing?" I questioned him. Louis held up a finger, signaling me to be patient. Not even five minutes later, a red punch buggy pulled into the driveway, puzzling me.

The engine was stopped and out came a caramel-skinned, 5'5" girl wearing an elegant red dress, paired with a pair of cat ears

She posed with a bright smile as Louis clapped playfully for her

"Kitten has arrived!" She announced in a cool tone, struggling to saunter over with her three-inch, black heels. Louis chuckled at her but soon shut up when she glared daggers at him, towering over him. He held his hands up in surrender.