Chapter One

Nikki's POV

The car ride made me a nervous wreck. I usually sit in the back with Louis, but I guess he missed his boyfriend. I'm not complaining, though; they're my otp.

Eliza was quite a character. She took on a dominant persona despite being two years younger than everyone in our grade. El wasn't rebellious but she has her moments now and then. She used to tease me during my flower child phase, but then again, I laughed with her. Thus the term 'phase.'

During the car ride she had subtly placed her hand on my lower thigh. I struggled to keep from squirming. She would squeeze whenever we were to drive over a speed bump or make a sudden stop (which happened often, cause Harry couldn't drive for the life of himself). I'd squeak, not yet sure how to feel about it.

When we finally made it onto school grounds, I nearly dashed out of the car with nervous laughter, avoiding eye contact with a smug Louis.

"Anyone hear from the other lads?" Harry asked slowly. I quietly shook my head and stole a quick glance at Eliza, who was already looking at me and smirking. She looked me directly in the eyes as she answered Harry.

"I haven't seen Liam, but I heard Zayn and Niall getting it on again when he accidentally butt-dialed me in bed," El elaborated her answer with a quick blowjob hand motion.

"I swear, that leprechaun has the sex drive of a rabbit," Louis remarked sarcastically. We all burst out in laughter. Only Lou would compare Nialler's sex life to that of a bunny's.

Soon we entered the school, everyone chatting around us animatedly. We automatically went to our unofficial designated area, a small corner in the field. Harry left to call Niall while Lou left to call Zayn in hopes of finding the couple, leaving me alone with Eliza. I fiddled with the straps of my floral designed backpack.

"You know, if you want to say something you can," Eliza smirked.

"So," I started, desperate to be rid of the silence. She looked at me expectantly as I thought of a few conversation starters that didn't seem too cliche. "Do you like watermelon?"

Eliza burst into laughter and I took a moment to thank god for making such a beautiful creature. Her nose scrunched up and she held her sides tightly. Damn, it wasn't that funny but I'll take whatever I get.

"No, not really," she answered after a while. I looked at her, absolutely baffled.

"Watermelon is so good, though!" I argued in exasperation. Eliza shrugged.

"I like it. Just not a lot, is all." I nodded silently and pulled out my phone, successfully distracting myself from the alluring goddess beside me. We waited a few more minutes before the boys came back, their hands intertwined. I cooed at the sight and caught a small smile break out on Eliza's face.

"Zayn and Niall are indeed fùcking!" Louis cheered, causing a fit of laughter.

"And you're enthusiastic because...?" Eliza questioned with amusement. Louis gave her a 'duh' expression.

"I'm a Ziall shipper! Duh!" Harry rolled his eyes fondly at his lover.

"So, Nicoletta," Louis began, wiggling his eyebrows at me, almost suggestively, while stealthily gesturing to Eliza

"So, Nicoletta," Louis began, wiggling his eyebrows at me, almost suggestively, while stealthily gesturing to Eliza. I blushed furiously and looked away. Harry looked at Lou with a confused expression.

"It's nothing, love," Louis dismissed with a mere wave of his hand. Harry smiled nonetheless and pecked Louis's lips. I sighed. I wish that one day Eliza and I would be like that; happy, carefree, and just absolutely lovesick.

We stayed in our little bubble consisting of music and little chats blossoming here and there. When the bell rang, Harry left to walk his blue-eyed boyfriend to his locker and I followed behind Eliza, per usual. After a while I ended up walking beside her, but we exchanged no words. My locker was our first stop and, as Eliza passed me, a felt a quick slap to my bum. I squeaked and turned around swiftly, just in time to see her walking away with her infamous devious smirk dancing on her lips. I turned back to my locker, shaking my head.

That woman will be the death of me.

***
A/N: Sooo... HEY!! I'd like to dedicate this entire book to :
TattooedSoul
EmotionalReck
TheHazzaToMyLou
larrysl1ttlethings

All the love, my pretty people!!! ❤️❤️❤️