Prologue

Nikki's P.O.V

"Nikki, get your ass up!!" I groaned as my all time best friend, Louis Tomlinson, jumped on my bed, crushing me with his massive backside.

"Five more minutes," I muttered, not yet prepared for the fiery wrath that is the sun. I sluggishly tucked my head under my pillow.

I don't know how Louis did it, waking up early. He always manages to wake up four hours before school, have his daily Yorkshire cuppa, and treks to my house to wake me up. I love him for it, but I also hate him for it.

Louis practically ripped the duvet off of my body, making me shiver at the sudden change it temperature.

"I'm up, I'm up!!" I remark groggily. I groan before stretching and slowly creeping towards the bathroom, ignoring Louis' twinkling laughter that trailed behind me. I washed my face and brushed my teeth as Louis proceeded to give me a hug and rummage through my closet and pick out my outfit I'd adorn for the day.

"Hazzah's picking us up, today!!" Louis chirped from my bedroom. A smile unconsciously made its way onto my lips.

Harry Styles, Louis' boyfriend, is friends with my future wifey, Eliza. Everything about her was perfect, from her hair (that was practically always styled up) to her long legs. Whenever she talked, I'd watch her perfectly shaped lips form words that didn't even comprehend to me. I just wanted to slide that hair tie out of her hair and snog the life out of her. I wanted to hear her whisper naughty things in my ear and tug my hair and-- ugh, why is life so unfair???

I took my time walking back into my room after a quick wee, still barely awake. I looked at the outfit Lou laid out on my bed before thanking god for creating such a fashionable being.

 I looked at the outfit Lou laid out on my bed before thanking god for creating such a fashionable being

I quickly dressed myself after applying lotion onto my body. As I was slipping on the flats chosen for me, I heard the familiar honk of Harry's horn outside. In rapid speed, I grabbed my backpack and dashed down the flight of stairs, passing Louis at the front door. Louis chuckled loudly before running after me like the little kid he really was.

"Hey, Nikki," Harry greeted with a dimpled smile. I waved silently, focusing on how lovely Eliza looked in the passenger's seat.

She was wearing a pair of ripped, black jeans and a t-shirt with a plethora of skulls all over it. I couldn't get over the black combat boots she was wearing.

She smirked, her black lipstick enticing me

She smirked, her black lipstick enticing me. I felt my heart skip a beat as she greeted me.

"Sup, Nikki." I had to refrain from falling, casually leaning on the side of the car, from how weak my knees had become. I blushed and bit my lip (a bad habit of mine) before returning her greeting with a shy 'hi.'

"Let's get this show on the road!" Louis hollered as he and Eliza switched seats, leaving her to sit in the back with me.

I couldn't do anything but fight back a smile.