A/N SERIOUSLY?!

7K?!? THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!

I promise I'll be making a squeal to this, and you guys have NO idea how much this means to me!! Happy Friday btw, XD School kidz lyfe.  I am in computer class again but screw typing I just got done with a test. Now way I'm using my typing skills for something I don't care about!  I'll use it for Wattpad but not typing for a grade. It's actually needed you take this class in my school and its kind of annoying. But so is life.I don't know what else to say but I want to talk to you all more but I don't even know any of you... It's sad I know a lot of great people online but can't meet them bc they're states or even countries away! Like one of my friends lives in England and is really nice! Another in Australia and the way they say the F work is cute its like, "Fauk" or but the a is said like when you say open your mouth to a kid and they're all like, "aaaaaaaaaa"

Its nice to know people acknowledge   my existence to XD. The struggles of anit-social-ness. ITS THE WEEKEND ITS THE WEEKEND! I'M ONLY IN 2ND HOUR BUT ITS THE WEEKEND ITS THE WEEKEND!!!!!!! XD sorry I'm just so happy! Anyways guys sadly I need to go and all that... Wish me good luck bc I only have thin thingies and my girly thing yeah... nvm but anyways BYYYYA!!