Bon

Bon POV

We were all laughing when I realized something. My friends are really important to me. Like family, and I can't let any of them get hurt or die. Especially Y/n, she was the best thing that's happened  to me. Don't get me wrong, I love her as a little sister, but I swear of Yukio does anything to hurt her.... Exorcist or not, I will hurt him soooooooo bad!

Me and Yukio sat on the sidelines smiling at the laughing, rugged group,examining them happily as they laughed and play-wrestled. I glanced over at him wondering of it was a good time to ask him.

"Bon, there's no need to worry. I won't  hurt her. Never ."

"How'd you know I was thinking about that?" I asked.

"Simple, you kept glancing at me and I've seen both of you have grown to eachother as a brother and sister. "

"I see, we'll thank you for clarifying that. It makes me feel better to know when I'm not around you are." I said relived.

He smiled lightly and turned back to the group, "And Bon, when I'm not around you'll be there. Right?"

"Always."

He nodded and continued watching the group.

Y/n was bounding all over the place and then she disappeared.

"Eh!?!" Then group (except Yukio) exclaimed.

A sleek gray and dark cat with piercing  e/c eyes looked cutely up at us. She bounded into Yukio's arms and purred, he scratched under here chin and she purred even louder.

"Uh Yukio... Where did that come from?" I asked.

The cat flipped on its back in his arms then there was a poof and a small gray cloud. And Y/n was there holding her arms out!?! Yukio held her in her arms blushing madly.

" Y/n hasn't told you guys?" He asked still red.

We shook our heads.

"Oh well-- " Yukio put her down, " She can transform into a cat."

"Oh! Can you do it again?" Rin asked.

So Y/n transformed again and charged at him, he spread his legs to catch her. But Y/n slide on her back and went between his legs.

"Huh??"

He turned slightly and saw she was playing with his tail, meowing with happiness. He flicked his tail back and forth to play with her, I smiled began laughing.

Y/n POV

I was playing with Rin's tail and everyone was laughing. I made me happier that I could make others happy. I stopped playing and jumped back into Yukio's arms, he scratched my head and smiled.

I purred like the kitten I am.

---Time Skip---

Rin and the others went out for a while. I decided to stay with Yukio and help with whatever. I was still a cat so I was bouncing around happily.

I jumped onto Yukio's bed and purred.

"Comfy?" He asked, I purred louder. He smiled picked me up.

He laid down on his bed with me on his chest, I got up and curled around his neck. My neck on his, and slowly rubbed my back. I purred softly and slowly fell asleep.

Yukio's POV

She curled around my neck and I began rubbing her back. She purred softly and slowly, but cutely,  fell asleep. I slowly began to fall asleep to until I fell asleep too.