New Life!

Rin's POV

So there's going to be another demon at True Cross? I wonder what she can do... I'll have to ask her once she gets comfortable, I mean i can't pester her about herself because one: I would be rude to and two: Yukio would kill me. 'Speaking of Yukio, I wonder where he is?' I thought.

"And since your new and don't know your way around, your room is number 605. Me and Rin will take you the the cram classes everyday until you get used to it, is that ok?" I heard a muffled voice say.

"Yeah sounds great! But... You said the class rooms were kinda far, what time should I wake up?" I heard a female voice question.

"We have a key to get there faster so just wake up so you have enough time to get ready. Oh and you saw where the kitchen is right?"

"Yeah, why whats up?"

"That's where me and Rin eat breakfast and dinner. Your welcome to come with us if you like,"

"Really! Thank you! This means so much to me... since you know..." She trailed off

"Don't worry about it,"

'That must be Yukio and Y/n' I thought.

Yukio's POV

Rin the idiot. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know that I can see his shadow from under the door? I ignored the thought and opened the door for Y/n and she bounced in, really excited. She ran to the bed and plopped down unto it, curling up into the pillows and blankets, smiling in the process. I closed my eyes smiling, I'm happy she likes it. She never had this type of stuff so I can understand why. Then i felt someone hugging me.

"Thank you. You have no idea how much this actually means to me." Y/n said with her face buried in my coat.

I felt my face heat up a little, "uh, n-no I understand. Your welcome, I'm glad you like it." I said smiling gently.

Then she let go, and i felt myself get a little cold, "Sorry, I just, I've never had someone that actually cared for me. But since it's the weekend, can I meet all your friends? If you can! I don't want to be a burden." she asks frantically.

"Yeah, I'll call all them to come over here. Is tomorrow ok?" I ask,

"Yea!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled told her I'd be back when everyone came over. She agreed and said goodbye waving slightly. I also said goodbye and then closed the door behind me. I walked a few doors down and grabbed the handle quietly, and opened it stepping back with the door. And out fell Rin.

"Rin..." I sighed, "Don't you have to study or something?"

"Nope I finished it! I wanted to hear what you were talking about so I finished it."

I pushed my glasses up and went to my desk to finish grading the test i gave a few days ago. Rin got a.... unexpected good grade.

"Rin did you cheat on this test?" I asked him

"No! And to prove it test me!" He yelled

So I did. No he didn't cheat. I was happy about that, I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost two in the morning. 'Crap, I better get to bed!' I thought. I laid down and drifted to sleep, Rin snoring in the background.

------Time skip------

My phone went off telling me to wake the hell up. I grumbled and got up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Our trays were ready as always, but there was an extra one next o them. 'Oh yeah, y/n is going to come down i hope.' I heard Rin scramble downstairs, i think he thought today was monday... It's only Saturday but whatever.

"I'm going to be so late!" He yelled clearly upset.

"Rin." i said

"WHAT!?"

"Its Saturday."

"Oh ehehe. I knew that!" He chuckled

I laughed silently to myself.

I heard more footsteps and a cute yawn from around the corner.

"Morning guys... sorry i took so long, I was tired." The h/c girl said. "Uh, Yukio..."

"Hm?"

"Your shirt?" She said obviously trying to suppress laughter.

"AH! Sorry! I forgot it-- but... you forgot something too..." I said trying to hid my face.

She looked down and squealed and ran behind the corner, poking her head around it.

"You. Saw. Nothing." She said lowly, but i could see her face might as well start blistering.

I smiled and pretend sealed my lips then I burst into laughter, "This is some way to impress us one your first day being here!" I said laughed out.

"IM NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS ANYONE!!" She yelled making a bee-line for her room.

I laughed and continued eating breakfast.

----To be continued!----