ANOTHER Sleepover

Y/n POV

Then I stopped dead in my tracks, turned around and went back to everyone.

"We have to change...." I said sighing

Everyone looked uncertain.

"You two have it easy," I said gesturing towards Rin and Bon," but us....  Shima I'm going to watch you get dressed i don't trust you in that body."

"Hey!" He yelled and I glared

"Koneko, I know you wouldn't even think about it but if I see anything I will not hesitate." I continued

He nodded

"As for Izumo and Shiemi, I trust you won't do anything funny?" I asked

They scrunched their noses and shook their heads.

"Now get dressed," I said" and Yukio, I don't want anyone seeing me naked go in the bathroom," I ordered

He nodded and went in.

"What you trust him but not me?" Shima asked acting offended

"Your a flirt, play boy or whatever they call them. Of course I don't trust you!"

Then everyone changed.

Yukio's POV

' Why us? I mean couldn't it had been me and Rin or something?'
Then my stomach hurt again. Oh man this sucks...

I cracked the door open slightly, " Hey Y/n... you still awake?"

"Yes, no one else is. I stayed up because you hadn't come out, and I need to change."

"Could you help me with this?"

She smiled," I knew you couldn't do it."

I frowned, " Hey! It's not my fault!"

She laughed and pushed me into the bathroom closing the door behind her. She then took my clothes off  and looked down, "I guess we need to change that thing..."

"What thing?" I asked

"This. It's called a pad. It's keeps everything off underwear, I'm not letting you change it so close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Do as I say, or I'll pin you."

I gulped and listened Closing my eyes tightly. I heard a Velcro sort of sound and then I tap on my shoulder.

"Jeez it that what I look like when I blush!?!" She sighed dramatically

I nodded and looked in the mirror, " yes it's really adorable though"

She chuckles and looks at me," man I never knew I looked like this, you'll never be able to see like this again so soak it up. Your able to see you without controlling yourself. Weird isn't it?"

"Yeah it is..."  I replied

She smiles down at me," is there anything I should know about your figure you wouldn't like me to?" She asked

"I have this weird birthmark on my shoulder.... please don't tell anyone."

"Ok I won't!

Y/n POV

Yukio walked out of the bathroom and I closed the door and started undressing. I quickly put his pants back on and took off his shirt.

'Damn! He sure has some toned muscles!' I though and pokes his abs.

I laughed lightly and put a shirt back on and came out. Yukio was waiting for me sitting at the door of my bed. I looked at everyone on the floor sprawled out leaving no where to step other than between feet. That means no where to sleep either... And there's only one bed.... I felt my face heat up.

"Y-Y/n... there's no room on the floor for me to sleep.. is it ok if I-I sleep with you?" Yukio asked redder than me.

"Yeah of course I don't my body sleeping with anybody else- did I just say that?!" I whisper- yelled

Yukio chuckled ," yes you did, but it doesn't matter because I feel the same way about my body."

He smiled at me and I smiled back, we climbed into bed and snuggled close. Suddenly something happened.

I opened my eyes to a whit shirt and I back off a bit, I looked up slightly to see Yukio - WAIT YUKIO?!

"Yukio! Yukio! Look!!!!!! " i called quietly

He groaned and opened his eyes, "hm?"

"We're back in our bodies!!"

His eyes widen and he looked down at me smiling happily, "I feel better too!"

Just then I cringed, "Uuugh but i don't" I said groaning in discomfort .

He chuckled  and drew close to my face, pulling me in with his hand. His lips locked with mine, slowly but passionately kissing me as our tongues danced together. We reluctantly pulled away, needing air, and looked each other in the eyes. I breathed out a laugh  and so did Yukio. He grabbed my hand.

"Y/n, you make me so happy. I really hope you know that, because I'd never forget you." He told me

"And you make me so happy too, as for the forgetting part... not in infinity would  I forget you!" I exclaimed

He smiled and closed his eyes, as did I snuggling closer to him . He kissed my forehead and fell asleep. I smiled and thought

'This couldn't get any better'

Boy was I wrong.

Hey guys!!! Now that ending could be good or bad, so don't go shouting for joy "LEMON LEMON!!" im not sure I'll write one. I never have and don't read them, to me it's like literary porn.... no offense to those who read them.... but yeah, sorry for another short chapter I'm tired and still have homework to do buuuut yeah write'cha later!!!
-Klutchz Out