Christmas Special!

As you know I open presents at my dads on the eve and the rest the day. Or did I tell you? I don't know but on with the story!!!

Yukio's POV

Rin's birthday is in 3 days! What am I supposed to get him!? What am I supposed to do !?!

'Y/n can help!'

I run out of my dorm and nearly hit Rin.

"Hey Yukio! Where're you going?" He asked

"To Y/n's dorm be right back!!" I replied nervously

'I hope he doesn't get and perverted thoughts...'

I knock on the dorm loudly and stood there rocking on my feet. Finally the door opened to see the one and only Y/n.

"Yukio! Is something wrong?"

"I DONT KNOW WHAT TO HET RIN FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!!!"

She look surprised at first then she smiled "come in so he doesn't hear us."

"Hear you doing what?" We turned around to see Rin smirking mischievously.

Y/n's face grew red, "RIN YOU IDIOT NOT LIKE THAT!!!"

"What do you mean-?" I asked.

Then I got pushed onto Y/n and I closed my eyes and put out my hands out to save myself from the fall. My hands hit the floor and so did my knees.

(Except your hair and eyes color and Yukio's clothes)

Her eyes were clamped shut  and mine were staring at her.

"Y-Yukio can you g-get up?"

I turned red "U-uh yeah...." I stood up awkwardly and helped her up. I pushed up my glasses a turned pissed.

"Rin!!!!!"

He laughed and ran away. I'm not gonna bother.

"HAHAHAHAHHA!! Your face Yukio! Your so pissed!!! I'm probably making it worse but it's gonna be funnier!!"

I turned to see Y/n on the ground again laughing and holding her stomach.

"I-it hurts!!! Stop making me laugh Yukio!!!" She yelled curling in a ball.

I took that the wrong way....

I think she noticed.

She stood up and cornered me, "Hey get your head out of the gutter!!!"

I laughed nervously "u-uh sorry.... I took it the wrong way..."

She frowned. "You have a dirty mind."

"Yours is equally dirty because you knew exactly what I was thinking."

She frowned even more "Incorrect. I saw your go red and knew exactly what you were thinking."