Stories

Saw this and was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! And imagined Aphmau with platinum blonde hair and blue eyes and pale. Thats me!!
Y/n POV

After the quick make out session (ewwwwwwww!!!) I went to my dorm and began catching up on homework. I only got a little into the pages when the one and only Rin Okumura burst in.

"Sooooo Y/n what happened after I left?"

I sighed "If you must know it was, I guess you could say, a make out session. "

"So you didn't do the other thing?"

"EW NO NO NO NO RIN YOUR DISGUSTING!!! I yelled

He laughed "Well I'm just asking, anyways we're almost exorcist now. You know?"

"Uh yeah.... What brings this up?"

"Well we're both demons right?"

"Oh she's much more than that Mr.Okumura!" A voice called

Annnnnnd Mephisto.

"How often do you randomly appear?" I asked him

"Oh I don't know, "

"And what do you mean by 'she's much more than that' ?"

"Your special because your also half angel."

My jaw dropped "WHAAAAAA~~~!?!"

And of course of poofed out of existence... Same old Mephisto .

I stood there not understanding but still understanding what just happened.... So I'm and angel and demon? How the hell does that work? Does it even work? I know how to control my demon but how do I control the angel part?

"Y/n~~~~" Rin called waving his hand in my face

I slapped it away with cat like reflexes "What."

"Your thinking about the angel part?"

I nodded

"Follow me!!!" He said dragging me along

Don't need to follow when your practically making me fly....

Yukio's POV

I heard running feet that stopped right at my dorm. I sighed and got up.

"May I help you-- Rin? What are you doing to Y/n?"

"Mephisto told us she's half angel! You know about them teach her how to control it!!" He pretty much yelled

Yukio POV

"Half Angel!? So that's what that ring of light was from! Ok so that's the only time something like that happened?" I asked her.

"As far as I know..."

"Ok to control it really all you have to do is think of something that soothes you tremendously (big words... spoopy) ."

"Hmmmm, well your first in my list-"

She blushed

"And friends are second. So yeah."

"Good, now try summoning some heavenly light."

She shut her eyes and grimaced, and then a golden light filled the stale air, making it full of life. I smiled, "There you go, you will discover new things along the way though."

She nodded and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks Yukio!"

"Anything for you." I replied smiling,

Huge freaking time skip
1 week