Extra

Rin POV

I grimaced as my body slammed against the brick wall.

damn it.

"Are you really the son of satan? I don't think so, you're unbearably weak.!!" The demon yelled.

"That's it!!" I pulled of the hilt of my sword, pulling it out of the dark blue sheath. the demon jumped towards me. The blue flames licked the blade and my body. Adrenaline rushed through me.

The demon jumped back and crouched on the ground. "So I was wrong... Well I didn't think I wasn't wrong either."

I jumped at him and he dodged, swinging behind me. "Your brother." It kicked my back, "He hates you you know."

I turned, blue flame everywhere and a murderous glint in my eyes. "That's not true!!" I swung my sword and snipped his stomach area.

He screamed in agony, "YOU MAY BE THE SON OF SATAN BUT I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THAT!!!!!"

"Your brother does hate you!" He punched me, "Don't you remember when said 'or better yet die.'?" Another hit, "He's despised you all his life! He wants you dead! He thinks having you around is a burden!!!" 

"SHUUUT UUUP!!!!" I swung at him, slicing open his arm.

"Damn it!" He grabbed his arm, "You really are a pest!!" Then he pinned me down.

"Nobody wants you Rin Okumura."

it's not true. I thought to myself. My brother wants me here. My friends want me here.

"Just think about it!" The demon yelled in my face, "Do you remember anytime they enjoyed your presence??"

Flashbacks proceeded in my head, only proving the thing right.

Y/N POV

I felt a pang of sorrow and guilt in my heart.

I found the people I like the most I feel there true feelings.

"Yukio? Are you feeling alright?" I asked the browned haired exorcist.

His teal eyes looked at me oddly, scanning my own e/c eyes. "Yes I'm fine, are you ok?"

"Yeah... Yeah I'm good."

"Alright, well I have to go to work so I'll see you in a while?"

"Alright, have a good day." I said 

I turned and started washing the dishes thinking of the pain and guilt I felt. 

There was a warmth that spread throughout my body.

"I love you Y/n." Yukio said hugging me from behind and swaying back and forth, making me go along.

I leaned my head back on his chest, "I love you too Yukio,"

He smirked, then laughed. "Remember this?"

"This is exactly how you asked me to marry you." I replied, my heart warming thinking of the fond memory. But quickly feeling the remorse and unknown depression.

"And?"

"And how you asked if I wanted to have a kid."

"And you should've seen your face both times. Redder than a strawberry. But you're sweeter."

"Thanks, you're better than ice cream."

"You must love me a whole lot more than I thought you did."