➳Chapter 24 ➳

➳ "Rafinha! Where's my towel?' Alessia shouts, from the top of her voice. She leans out of the bathroom, with her head poking out of the door and the rest of her body behind the door. Water dripped down from her long hair that was now darker as it was wet. 

Rafinha came along with a towel in his hand and smirked at Alessia who did not seem pleased at all. Ever since they became a couple, Rafinha began to act more naughty and immature and she always had to tell him to stop doing that because sometimes it got annoying. 

'I don't know where it is!' He replies, now pulling a face where he looked confused. Alessia sighed, 'Rafinha. I can see it in your hand. May I have my towel back?' 'Please?' she adds.

'Only if you give a kiss!' Rafinha insisted, standing there with a grin on his face. 'Fine' Alessia replies rolling her eyes. He then leans closer with his eyes closed, ready to be kissed as his lips were pouting. Alessia leans close, so close almost as if she was to kiss him and then quickly grabs the towel from his hands and slams the door shut.

Frowning, Rafinha repeatedly knocks on the door. 'Alessia! That was unfair!' And eventually stops.

Today was supposed to be an important day, for both Alessia and Rafinha. The boys decided it had been a while since they went training, not that they had to but Leo insisted on the boys going out and playing football just so they still had the energy. Alessia had received an email from the fashion company Michael Kors that was interested in her photography from her social media. She had an appointment with them in the morning, so Rafinha insisted that he'd drop her off at the agency. She was then to meet up with the best friend, Bruna, and go out for lunch.

'Are you ready yet?' Rafinha shouts, waiting impatiently for Alessia to come down. 'Jeez, you ladies take so long to get ready'

Alessia scoffs as she walks down the stairs looking natural and pretty, 'And you men, are so impatient.' Just as she walking down, he grabs her by her waist almost making her tumble down. 'Rafa!' 

'And you ladies, shut us down by looking so hot. I still didn't get my kis-' Alessia quickly kisses him on the cheek and smiles. 'Done! Can we go now?' She adds, walking out of the house. After a twenty-five minute drive of endless laughter and flirting, they finally arrived at the agency. Alessia quickly pecks Rafinha's lips, saying 'Bye' and then leaves. 

When Alessia arrived to the agency and Rafinha had drove off, she took a deep breath and walked inside hoping for the best. When she walked in, she was greeted by a friendly, bright receptionist. 

'Hi, um my name is Alessia Russo and I was emailed by you?' 

'Ah yes, Alessia Russo. Please, come forward this way.' The lady smiles, getting up from her seat and takes Alessia to the elevator until they reach the top floor. Once the doors open, they both walk down through a neat, sophisticated looking hallway with a few plants and chairs. The place seemed very fancy and professional to Alessia. They finally came to a door and the lady opened the door allowing Alessia to walk inside. 

The chair had it's back turned and Alessia couldn't quite understand who it was or why she was here but she only hoped for the best. The man spoke, 'Alessia' with his voice sounding stern. She gulped, knowing that anyone she ever knew who had a stern voice would probably hate her but was this man like that?

His chair swung around and he revealed himself. 'Please, sit down Miss Russo.' So of course, she sat down and tried to play it cool since the nervousness was kicking in. She fiddled with her fingers until he spoke again. 

'Now, you're probably wondering why you're here right?' He says, looking at her closely and examining her facial expression. He also picked up on how she fiddled with her fingers and said 'You don't have to be nervous Miss Russo.' Instantly, she stopped fiddling with her fingers when she realised that he could see how nervous she was.

'My name is Fernando Jugarez. I saw your photography and was absolutely astounded by your work but most importantly your figure in some of the self portraits.' He explains, the conversation leading to something different.

'I'm not quite following' Alessia replies, sitting up more firmly in her seat.

He gives a light chuckle, 'In other terms Alessia, we'd like you to model for our company.' Alessia's eyes widened immediately and her mouth was open but no words came out. She couldn't quite function what to say. 

'You.. want me to m-model for your company?' She stutters, from shock and ever so slowly a small smile appeared on her face. Her dimples stood out, and her eyes glistened in the sunlight that came in through the glass panes of the room. 

'Yes. Well-that's only if you're willing to do it.' He says, smiling back at her.

Alessia gave a little laugh, 'Why of course. I-I feel so honoured and lucky, I was not expecting this. Thank you Mr Jugarez.' They both then stand up and smiled at each other and shake hands over the desk. 

'But how did you find my work? I mean I-'

'Ahhh now now.' He interrupts, chuckling to himself. 'A good friend of mine recommended you and when I saw your pictures, I wanted you immediately to model for our company. You could be the face of Michael Kors fashion Alessia!' He smiles to himself, really pleased with her.

Alessia couldn't even express how happy she truly was and was feeling so much gratitude. She also was wondering to herself, who could of have mentioned her to Mr Jugarez. It was a mystery but right now she was over the moon but had to play it cool and knew that she could scream with excitement the second she left the room.

'Anyways, here's our company card. Also, you'll need to fill out this sheet with your details and we'll arrange everything for you. Starting from clothing, bags, food, accommodation to travel and everything else. Have a lovely weekend, we hope to see you soon! In fact, we'd even like you to come in for a little shoot for joining this agency and have your first pictures taken with our products and clothing.' He mentions as he hands over her a card and a few sheets and then smiles.

'Bruna!' Alessia screams as she gets into the car and sits in the passenger seat. Bruna giggled when Alessia got into the car and asked 'What's up? Why is my girl so happy?' The engine began and they both drove to lunch, with Alessia explaining all about her day and how happy she was to get offered the modelling job. 

They both had lunch, gossiping away about their life and the two were slowly beginning to grow closer and closer like sisters. Whenever Alessia needed advice, she would always head to Bruna who wanted the best for everyone she loved. They both went out to a fancy restaurant and got lunch and then ice cream since the weather was so hot that you just had to have something cool.

It was later: Midnight.

'You made it' Rafinha smiles whilst sat on the sand watching Alessia walk over and sit down next to him.

She smiled and kissed him, 'I did. I brought good news too.' Rafinha looked very delighted, 'Good news?' with a smile on his face. 'yep' she replies, holding a proud look on her face. 'I got offered the modelling job at Michael Kors. I cannot believe it Rafinha! I'm so happy, I never thought I would get such an opportunity like this!' She exclaims throwing her hands around, adding to her excitement. 

'Congrats baby, I'm proud of you.' He laughs, pulling her close for a hug. Whilst they were close and hugging, Alessia felt the warmth of Rafinha and looked into the distance ahead of her. 'I just don't get who could of have recommended me to Mr Juguarez?' While holding onto her, Rafinha too looked ahead with his chin resting against her head. 'Whoever it is, just wants to see you do well baby girl.' He knew very well, that he was the one who got her the job but he was willing to give her all the happiness and everything she wanted. 

➳ Author's Note ➳

So, I hope you're enjoying this book! What are your opinions so far and who should I write on next? Also, it's my birthdayyyy!