➳ Chapter 1 ➳

Rafinha had just finished getting ready in the changing rooms after the game. Sweat glided down the side of his face, leaving no part of his face dry. 

"That was a pretty good game guys!" Messi adds, walking over to Rafinha, Neymar and Suarez.

"Well, we have to say Denis showed who's the boss today" Suarez chuckles, pulling Denis over who was trying to put his top back on.

"Can't forget legend Messi though guys?" Neymar adds, putting his arm around Messi.

"Cheeky neymessi" Rafinha laughs, trying to add to the humour. 

"NEYMESSIIII" Neymar shouts, dancing up and down with Messi who looked, well, like he just wanted to stand.

After all the laughter and jokes in the changing rooms, all the boys decided to head back home. Everyone was very pleased with the match results, winning 5-2 against Sevillia. Everyone had left except Neymar and Rafinha who were walking around for ten minutes arguing whether they should go bowling or watch a film. 

"I want to go bowling Neymar!" Rafinha insists, pushing Neymar's arms but Neymar kept refusing.

"Na, I feel like watching a film. With some popcorn, come on man." 

Rafinha just rolls his eyes and pulls his phone out, reading his messages.

"Wait, do you just want to go to the beach instead? We'll get a few drinks?" Neymar suggests as his eyes widen.

"Yeah, I guess that sounds cool. Alright man." Rafinha finally agrees, smiling.

"Ayee, that's my princess!" Neymar laughs, pulling Rafinha over as they make their way out skipping down the hallway.

Alessia's POV 

"Have you served that guy his drink?" Maryse  says, popping her head over making me jump.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah." I say, zoning back out and found myself lost looking at the sea that sparkled like diamonds under the sun's reflection. Being able to witness a crazy sunset everyday was the thing that I loved about my job.

"Who are you starring at?" Maryse asks, resting her arms against the counter and leans forward. 

I smile, "the sunset. Isn't it just beautiful?" 

Maryse just chuckles to herself and stands up straight, "Alright then. You say this like every day Alessia. Anyways, I think Juliet needs help so I'll see you in a bit!" 

I still gaze into the colours of the sky and look at the way the sun sets. Today, it was a mix of orange, yellow and red which were my favourite colours. That view didn't last long until someone came stood before me.

"Hi, can I get a drink for me and my friend here." An unfamiliar voice appears, but I was too lost in daydreaming.

"Excuse me" Another voice states, this time sounding annoyed.

I jump and look up to see two men, standing there looking at me impatiently. They both seemed in their twenties and they were both tanned and looked a lot like those footbal-

"Oh my god. I-I-I'm so s-s-sorry! What can I serve you?" I say, stuttering when I realised who stood before me. 

"That's fine" One of them says. 

"We'd just like a little vodka. Right my princess?" The other one whispers, chuckling to himself. I was just so shocked to be standing before Neymar Jr and Rafinha.