➳ Chapter 2 ➳

➳ 

It wasn't long before Alessia and Maryse had finished their shifts. Some days they would work till the bar was closed and some days it was shorter. Today it was one of those days where they both didn't finish until the bar closed. Maryse walked over to Alessia, who seemed to be busy packing up and cleaning up any mess.

"I still can't believe Neymar and Rafinha came here earlier. Was not expecting that at all!" Maryse mentions, making Alessia jump since everyone else was clearing away the tables or were leaving.

Alessia turns around, holding a cloth and a glass in both hands with her eyes concentrated on the glass, making sure it looked spotless clean. "Me either. We don't usually get a lot of famous people like that do we?" 

Maryse just shakes her head with laughter, "No we don't! And it's strange but so exciting. I'm just mad I didn't get to see them, you know. Talk to them properly. Should've asked for a picture ugh." 

They both chat away, Alessia laughing at Maryse's reaction and telling her about her conversation with Neymar and Rafinha after Maryse had left to run some errands.

"And then he asked about my finger which was so lovely of him. Neymar asked me what my name was too." Alessia explains, her eyes wide adding to the excitement of the story.

"Oh my god really? They know your name. You exist in their world!" Maryse laughs, squealing with excitement.

"Yeah, but I can never be apart of their world. I wish." Alessia scoffs, placing the last glass on the shelf making sure that it was beautifully aligned with all the other glasses.

Maryse just shakes her head in disapproval, "Well, what if they come here often. Then they'd know us and we could then start talking and hanging out and-"

"Okay, okay Maryse. I think you're getting a little bit carried away. Besides, Neymar already has a girlfriend." Alessia replies to Maryse, pausing her before she could even continue talking.

"Girls, thank you for your excellent service today. The customers and tourists loved our bar, especially your service girls. Keep on making me proud." The manager adds, walking in out of nowhere making Alessia and Maryse jump.

"Aw, thank you Mr. Gomez." Alessia smiles.

"Yeah, thank you Mr. Gomez. I think we did great today." Maryse laughs.

"No problem girls. I also had the pleasure to talk to the footballers Neymar and Rafinha. One of them really enjoyed your service Alessia. He said you were very polite and that's just what I like to hear. Anyways, I better be off. See you tomorrow girls. Goodnight." He chuckles, then waves at both the girls and walks off in his smart shirt, tucked into his trousers.

Alessia was shocked, she stood there like a stone. Was she really hearing this? Maryse waits for Mr. Gomez to leave and squeals so loudly, making Alessia embarrassed. 

"Omg! Omg! Omg! Maryse jumps up and down, as she holds onto Alessia's shoulders.

"I can't believe it! One of them called you polite! I bet it was Neymar." She jumps excitedly.

Alessia just pushes Maryse along trying to act like she wasn't bothered, "Yeah, maybe. Now let's go"

In her head, she knew it wasn't Neymar but rather Rafinha. 

The whole journey home, all Alessia could think about was her experience meeting Rafinha and Neymar. There was this sudden joy and appreciation that ran through her mind, that she had one of the best jobs in the world. It wasn't easy to get a job unless you were fit for the role and the manager always felt proud of Alessia and Maryse. He considered both the girls like his own daughters.

"Today has been so good to us, don't you think?" Maryse mentions, after the silence in the journey. 

Alessia turns her head to Maryse and nods, "Definitely. Footballer's are so lovely when you meet them." 

"Rafinha is kinda cute isn't he? He has that thing about him." Maryse adds, pulling her phone out to check her messages. 

"Mhmm." Alessia replies, looking at the shops she passes.

Meanwhile, Rafinha and Neymar were back home. Davi Lucca runs to Neymar as soon as he sees Neymar walk through the doors and Rafinha gives the longest "Aww".

Neymar attacks Davi Lucca with millions of kisses and hugs and Davi returns the same, it was cute for Rafinha seeing Neymar and his son connect together after all day. "You're home!" Davi Lucca shouts, running around Neymar in circles.

"Look, I've been doing push ups!" He adds, immediately getting into position and trying his best to do a few push-ups which made Neymar smile so much.

"Hey Rafinha! When did you both come back? And congrats on the game results!" Bruna appears, walking over to Neymar giving him a peck on the lips.

"We came just now. And thank's Bruna. I'm going to go have a shower N, I'll see you guys in a bit." Rafinha smiles, patting Neymar on the back as he makes his way upstairs. 

Neymar responds with a few giggles, "Okay Princess. Oh and I heard you call that girl a Princess." 

Everyone just looked at Rafinha who kept his back to them and turned around to say, "What girl? What are you talking about? The only person I call princess is you" 

Rafinha laughs, trying to joke around but Neymar knew and there was nothing Rafinha could do apart from deny the fact that he called some girl princess but what could Rafinha do, he just couldn't help himself. 

After Rafinha had showered and freshened up into a plain t-shirt and some shorts, he made his way back to the living room and sat down next to Neymar who was just busy setting up the play station. 

Neymar notices Rafinha and hands him a controller, "Come on, let's play. Get used to this, because we're going to do this during our holiday. You're stuck with me." 

Rafinha looks at Neymar and rolls his eyes and pulls out his phone, getting Instagram stories up and filming himself and Neymar, tapping the phone against Neymar's forehead. Everyone always wondered why the boys would do that, especially Rafinha. 

"Would you stop?" Neymar replies, shoving the phone away from his face. Rafinha broke into tears of laughter looking at how distressed Neymar looked seeing as he was focusing on the game. 

"Rafinha, do you want to come to the beach with me tomorrow evening?" Neymar randomly asks, making Rafinha feel confused. He looks at Neymar and then back at the screen. 

"Sure but why? Want to get more drinks?" Rafinha laughs, his fingers moving rapidly on the controller.

"It's our vacation, the boys hang out. Why, you seeing a girl or something?" Neymar replies, teasing Rafinha.

Rafinha leans and pushes his arm next to Neymar, "No smh"

For Alessia, she just couldn't get over the fact that she met Neymar and Rafinha. What if she got to meet more famous people like this. What would her job bring next?