➳ Chapter 20 ➳

➳ 'I don't know where she is!' Rafinha exclaims throwing his hands in the air. It was an hour later and Elle, Leo and Neymar were outside standing next to Rafinha's car. 

'We should call the police!' Elle says, very concerned and worried but Rafinha seemed to be more worried. Leo seemed very quiet and Neymar hadn't said a word since he arrived. Neymar walked away from the three and pulled his phone out and was ringing someone. 

'I'm here with him, he's so stressed. I know, I know Bruna. How is she? Okay, well we're gonna head back. He doesn't look very happy though.' 

Neymar quickly slid his phone back in his pocket and ran over to the three, 'Guys, Alessia's fine!'

Rafinha's face instantly lit up and he began to ask all these questions. Leo and Elle were happy but Leo gave Neymar the look of 'what have you done' and Neymar gave a smile back. 

'Let's go!' Neymar adds, hopping into the car with the other three and they drove off. 

➳ 

'Who are you? What the hell do you want? And why did you kidnap me?' Alessia shouts, angrily as she was sat on the chair and stood up. She wasn't tied up to anything and the room was very familiar. It was in fact in her living room, which surprised her a little. The men had masks on so she couldn't quite recognise them and their voices seemed a little strange.

Immediately after that, the door swung open and Rafinha, Leo, Elle and Neymar came running in and all stood in shock. Leo looked at the shoe of one of the men and slapped his face. He knew exactly what was going on.

'Alessia are you alright?' Rafinha asks, rushing over to Alessia who was so angry and hugged him. 

'Oh shit' one of the men replied and Neymar slowly backed away but Leo grab held of Neymar and pulled him close.

'Please don't tell me you guys took my words seriously?' He asks, pulling a very serious face.

'Well..' Neymar replies scratching his head and then adds, 'I think they did.'

➳ 

*Flashback* An hour later after breakfast with Rafinha

Neymar, Bruna and Leo all were slouched on the sofa at Leo's place. Gerad and Luis had arrived too and had to know all the gossip, 'But how do we get Rafinha and Alessia together?' Neymar asks, resting his arm on a pillow.

'I still can't get over them two, they're so cute guys' Gerad giggles, buzzing with excitement.

Leo began to laugh to himself, it seemed like he was laughing at a thought he had in mind. They all looked at Leo who looked back at them and just had a blank face. 'What?'

Luis leaned closer to Leo and tapped him on the arm, 'what are you thinking about? or shall I say, 'laughing' about?'

'Nothing' Leo replies giving a sigh, 'I was just thinking about how the girl always get's kidnapped in the movie and her hero comes to save her.' This line suddenly made everyone look at each other and Gerad and Luis looked at each other and then Neymar, they had an idea brewing.

➳ 

'Can someone please explain to me what's going home and why have I been kidnapped and placed in my own home?' Alessia asks, scoffing at the fact that no one was saying anything. Rafinha seemed annoyed too and placed his arm around Alessia, 'Yeah, it'd be nice if I could know what's going on?'

'Come on guys, when I said kidnap, I didn't literally mean kidnap' Leo says, shaking his head in disappointment.

Alessia and Rafinha both looked at each other and then looked at Leo. Then all the men pulled off their masks and revealed themselves.