Chapter 7

The past few days have been going well we have gotten a bit used to our surroundings, made friends with the shop people and all.

we did stay at the beach most of the time since the weather wasn't actually that bad ...but we never swam. Lebanaon was a freezing country comparing  to UAE. Even though the tempreture was only 25°C but in UAE it got to 35°C as lowest mayvbe 20 but that's when everyone was already at home sleeping. The weather difference might be a abjt of a hassle for us both later in.

Therefore this caused me to go by us some clothes and also search for possible apartments now that I had a job.

However today was a bit more exciting day. Today I was going to meet with my family. Or so I have decided. 

I have gotten everything ready ...I got us clothes, food and found us a possible house and all that jazz and was finally ready for drama

Tomorrow is gonna be a workday and first-day of school ...I was finally ready to face my family and if something were to go wrong I can sallow my pain in work. So it was perfect.

But now the hard part...I was to knock on the door.... which I was standing infornt of...with a pale face and 2 white fists.  I left my sister at home she was asleep but I did make her food incase she woke up.

Just do it!

And I did...I knocked on the door twice I felt relived for a second but then I got more anxious than before .I am sooo stalling this. I can't do it just turn around. .but I couldn't because and old lady had opened the door...was kinda rude to run away now hah! ...

"Al salamulikm" I said with a genuine smile.  My heart was doing flips and I wasn't sure if was actually smiling of grimicing from the pain in my chest.

"Walikum aslam..who are u?" spoke the old lady in Arabic.

I want to tell her the truth I just wanna spill it out but I didn't want her to close the door on my face. i decided ill get into the house and explain myself. ..maybe when I am in the house with a little but more observation I can know how to lay down the news.

"I am ur neighbour my name is Sarah. Do u mind if I come in?" I said with a smile sill on my face being very polite.

"Ofc ofc come in 7bybti (my love)"

And so I entered. We sat outside at the yard and called for a lady behind her telling her we have guests and to ge the the drinks. 

I sat oppoite To her looking around the place
" ur house is soo beautiful mashallah"(in this sentence it is said to prevent the evil eye ;)).

"U are the one with good taste. Now why did u come here for honey"

Then a guy with a suit came snd sat down perpendicular to me whilst working on the phone.  When he noticed I was here shouted behind him, "Ayah, Ahmed I think ur friend is here!" 2 teens around my age came and looked at me confused and the girl said "we don't know her uncle"

"But she's hot...ahmed:" he introduced himself.  I blushed slightly and said my name back.

I was more nervous now with more people around curisly looking at me. Until the teens parents arrived and sat together and a lady with a tray gave me the juice and sat.

All eyes were on me and guessed this was it the entire family so I introduced myself

"My name is sarah and I am Basils daughter."