Chapter 2

Five days have passed; same old same old.

You're wondering right now, what is same old, same old?!

Well that my lovelies are waking up, making breakfast, be bossed and beaten around....is that right to say...eh well! Hmm, what also, school homework keeping my sister alive and safe and last but not least working a part time job; I think that's all folks.

Do you remember that person I sent a message to on Wattpad? He texted back, that's something different. I am actually texting him right now. :)

So this is what's happening:

Hey, thank you so much for what you said. But really, I don't do anything. I just get inspired it comes to me like that.:)

ME:
Well, your writing is a talent in my opinion, how are you?

Yes, I was taught well, obviously from school, always ask about the person.

PERSON:
I am fine, how are you?

ME:
I am alive :) what is your name?

PERSON:
Adam....You?

-Sarah:)

- Is that you in your profile picture?

-yes. Is that you in the profile picture?

- Yes.

- Are you an Arab? You look Lebanese to me.

-yes, I am from Lebanon.

-I know my people.

-I take it you're from Lebanon.

-yes :)

Of course when he replied he took a huge amount of time but I didn't want to give you the agony of the wait. I was walking to school and after I answered him with that yes I texted him again. Telling him, you're not much of a talker?! Are you?

I was bored, I reached school, none of my friends were there and he was there so yeah!

I listened to 3 songs and then he texted back.

- No

Is it weird that when he sends I quickly reply or look? I think I am the only person in the world who does that. Am I being a creeper?

I decided to wait for another song before I reply.

*** 1 min. Later*** pfft one song I said, *rolls eyes*

- So what are your plans for college?. ..if you're not even there! Wait!! How old are you?

Yes, sue me I couldn't wait. I'll go with the excuse of saying that the song was boring. ..yeah I think that's a good one.

- You're a talker! Eh?! I am 17 and planning on doing something with physics.

Well folks let me tell you something, our small friendship talk thing, I guess you can call it friendship ehh anyways, it just ended.

I LOATH PHYSICS! !!!!

Just sayin!!!

- I am bored and in school , no one is here yet soooo... yeah. I am 16 years old.

- :)

-Where do you live?

Yes , I said our little friendship thingy ended; but guys can you blame a bored girl? .....No, I am not in the mood to read a book!