Chapter 3

The school day had finished, I am walking right now with my friends to go pick up my sister from school and take her with me to the cafe which I worked at.

After we picked her up we went to the cafe my friends did their homework and helped my sister do hers. I bought her a cake and let her eat and gave her my lunch to eat. After 4 hours of hard work and getting my salary and giving a quarter of it to Mariah so that she could save it for me, like every month, we separate each girl walking to her home. I was doing my homework while walking and listening to my sister telling me about her day.

We got home I told her to go upstairs and take her clothes off and wait for a minute in the room, and that's what she did. I went to my parents and gave them my "rent"; You know so that I could keep a roof above my sister and I's heads. I made them food and massaged my dad's feet, and cleaned the house. when I was finally done I finished half an hour before I usually do. And for the first time in forever, I sang in my head while walking upstairs.

"What the <3 are you doing?" asked dearest mother.

"Going to my room I finished working."

"Did I allow you to?"

"no mother."

she took the nearest 'vase' and threw it my way. "Then come the :} down those stairs and go clean ...the roof of the house. "

I honestly don't know what happened after that, I just snapped. It was a blur I can barely remember but the next thing I knew I was begging on my knees telling the father to let go of my crying sister. Mother slammed me knocking the air out of me and father was punching my sister on the face and her petite body.

I hate them i hate them I hate them sooo much I freaking loath them I would kill them if I could dammit I can't do this anymore I won't let this happen again. I couldn't think straight but I remember getting up...kicking him the :[ and punched mom in the face carried my sister took the emergency bag and jumped out of the window running for our lives. After thirty minutes, I was breathing heavily I went to the park from there I went to the woods then to the tree house. <3 this <3 this ahhhhh.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm my sister down got the first aid kid and tried to calm her after an hour she was asleep safely on my lap. That was what I was trying to protect her from! Gosh what have I done? What am I going to do darn it.

It was 12 a.m my friends will most probably be asleep, I can't call them tomorrow is a school day. I can't take my sister to school with these bruises. Gosh I am sooo selfish I should taken her to the foster house. Maybe she'd be safe there, but I can't! I really can't dammit! I had to calm down.

I started checking if the supplements I need are in the bag, distracting myself. I checked my phone 12:33 a.m and I got a message from Malak.

hmphh I don't need this,maybe he can help calm my nerevs. I'll just probably blow up at him. Yeah I will do that. It'll help.

-HMM? what do you want?

- a bit moody are we now?

- am not in the mood adam

He didn't take long to reply. - then why speak to me

- i was thinking i could get my anger out by usin you

-well..i am glad that i am a good shoulder?

-shut up!

-okay

What am I going to do? Gosh I can't. I am so depressed I just feel like getting my throat out from my neck using my hand. I hit my head to the wall behind and took a deep breath; I was on the verge of crying.

NO! I won't cry not now. I just had enough, I won't shed a tear. Why should I? I should not cry! At least now I am stronger. I can do this. I am stronger because of them. Let me tell you something I learned from life. If you keep grudges you won't ever be or find happiness or peace. So I decided to forgive my parents, even though my blood was boiling.

I am a fighter, I won't stop there is no turning back I have had enough I won't let them control me. I was filling up with determination. I forgive them because if it wasn't for all that they have done, I wouldn't have to know how capable I am to pull through. God won't give us things we can't handle. 

So I am thankful because it makes me that much stronger, wiser, makes me work a little bit harder, so thanks for making me a fighter. I have kept my sister away from that kinda pain for four years! None of you could have done it without going through what I have been through.

So I want to thank them for making my skin a little bit thicker, for making me smarter, but now I felt helpless, desperate exhausted. However, I can't, I can't just forgive them. Ahhhh.

 I needed guidance.

-malak?

He answered instantly -yes

- let's say you have an adopted sister and your parents are abusing her what would u do give her back to the foster house or keep her

I couldn't keep it anymore I wanted out so desperately. I want to see if I made the right decision I looked at her face that had a frown and my eyes got blurry. I'm sorry I whispered to her sleeping self.

-sarah?

-hm?

-whats going on?

I just gave up, I couldn't hold it in me anymore, it's like filling up a jar until it's about to burst. I just want to let it out so I told him. I couldn't lie. I just hated it. I can't survive with more and more lies.

- they beat her up I typed a traitor tear fell to my cheek.

- who?

- my parents

-beat who up

-my 4 years old sister I heaved crying silent tears. I had to stop I took a deep breath in.

- the right thing to do is to let her go take to the foster house and maybe stalk her however if i had a sister i would have just ran away until some sense was knocked into me.

-really?

-sarah?

-yes?

- if you really love her let her go.

-i cant

-you cant or u wont

-i cant survive without her

-did they beat you up?

he is getting too close.

-no have to go bye.

-sarah?

I didn't reply. I threw my phone away and closed my eyes exhausted. What should I do? What could I do?

A/N: tell me what you think she should ;) was it stupid what she did. give me your thoughts.

-M