Chapter 6

The first couple of days went fine, I always passed by that house, my sister and I took walks, went to parks, and small restaurants, and even went sightseeing. It was such a beautiful place it had so much life in it; my sister enjoyed it so much she has been having fun so far. I don't let her out much so that we don't see everything all at once.

Right now I am in a big <3 waiting room.

 Not in the hospital jeesh. Ok! maybe you didn't think that, but yeah I am so nervous, I think I'm might end up in one just by the way my heart is beating. 

I am about to go be interviewed...No! not by the cops lol ok ill just say it straight it's an interview of a job Mariah has set me up with.

 It's 9 am right now I have been here since 6 am as required. I have filled in my information which was not impressive at all as I saw other people cribble away non-stop while I had a few words to write for myself, and that had blown away my confidence. 

I mean you feel it too when they are asking you questions about your previous jobs, internship, university, and goals and what not, with 7 lines to fill and I only had a few to say since it wasn't much that had to offer honestly. Shoot me now, PLease! I prayed for the Gods above for help looking at the ceiling pleading hoping someone would take mercy on me.

I am so not getting this job, I will be broke forever and wont be able to afford a plane back. i am done. I was Shaking my leg nonstop from my nerves (a habit I guess), my lips were dry. but let me tell you a secret ...confidence.... I looked confident I always do in such situtions some students used to wonder how I do it, I tell them to act as if you what the <3 you are doing and own the place. lie till you believe it baby and u sure will go anywhere as long as u seem to know. and that is what I am doing I have straight back, I am looking around observing other places like i am not overthiking this and it's an everyday thing for me. my leg of course being my only giveaway, for now.

So until they call for my interview, let me tell you some new information about me, hm? what should I tell you. Ahhh! my sister do you know her name? I don't think I have ever mentioned her name, it was kind of meant to since I honeslty dont want you to know her name. She will one day grow up having facebook and all that ...jazz.. see how I used an innocent word there. Anyways, I dont want you go around stalking her, I trust my loyal reader just not the others out there.

My sisters name is such a beautiful, unique, and rare name that has more than one beautiful meaning. 

"Sara..."

"Here," I said too quickly and shouting from my seat. People looked at me weirdly, I gave an awkward smile  while starighneting my skirt I replied more calmly," that me, sarah."

The woman looked carelessly at me from her folder like she couldnt give two <3 but either way, she smiled and said the way is the office leading me to a big oak thick door. She knocked and a gruff "Entrez," in frech was said.

She opened the door and let me in first then follwoed me in and said" this is your next interviewee," she said putting a file down and walking out of the room. 

"Siéger," he ordered.

"Thank you," I replied in English as I sat down hoping he would change languages too.

I looked around the room it was kind of just empty but huge. It had a big shelf filled with endless boosks and a locker room that was open when I passed by it, I saw another door on the other side making it kidnof a joined room. Inside the locker, it had shelves filled with countless files on both sides.  His desk was infront of the window giving the silhouette of the desk and the person sitting behind it from the entracce door.  The window had a balcony that viewed the sparkling beach and a small part of the city and had a small tree in a huge pot.