A/N

i take time to write this book so id appreciate it if your guys took the time to read my a/n. i don't usually write a lot of those so plz do.

Hey guy!!

So I started out this book with a bunch of beautiful authors as a team thing and we decided to stop it after a while as it was too hectic and still is too hectic with our lives, time difference etc...

However, recently, years later, I reread our work and I fell in love and decided might as well continue writing on my own. This book up to chapter 4 I written by me and Chene99 I want to dedicate this to the following people and my coauthors but from there it's all me and hope you love what I come up with. I write as it goes and is usually as surprised as u guy with the outcomes. I forgot how beautiful and exciting writing is and cant wait to retake this journey with u.

Do always remember to share your thought and vote!! my motivation comes from your guys.

I want to thank Chene99 for helping and giving me a few ideas to write this book. I want to thank her for sharing it with me, encouraging me to write it, Thank-you Chene99.

I want to thank all the people who started reading this book with me. One of them is you JUDI ;). and the first voter, which is Chene99; but does that count I mean she does own part of the book eh well.

I also want to thank Living_Is_Dying for letting me kinda understand some stuff.

I think by the end of this book there will be more thank yous to say.

I hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment and share your thoughts.

Copyright © 2021

All Rights Reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, writing, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.