Chapter Eighteen:

CHAPTER XVIII

A dark black robed, black hooded figure walked into the prison, sending chills throughout. All that could be seen was his jaw. Without lifting a finger or speaking a word he force choked every guard in the prison. With the force without lifting a finger crushed the door on Brutus and  Maul's prison cell and ripped it away from the hinges, tossing it aside. He entered the room.

"You have failed me and told the Jedi of my existence and you dare have the audacity to teach this beast more than I have taught you. I know why you even bothered teaching this beast more than I allowed you too. You plan to kill me" Sidious said.

"I am going to give you a chance to enact your plan." Sidious said as he levitated their sabers to them and into their hands.  They ignited them and charged at Sideous. Sidious dodged  every single strike they threw at him and simply just toyed with them by now. He moved so fast it looked like he was teleporting, Sidious had enough fun and ended the "fight". He threw them to the wall with the force and pinned them to the wall of their cell and proceeded to electrocute them with his force lightning.

"You have Forsaken the Sith and must atone for your mistake." He grumbled as he held them in place with the force and then controlled them with the force like puppets.

He controlled Maul and turned his attention to Brutus. Brutus was frozen which was forced by Sidious. Maul shook, unable to fight against it as Sidious forced him to stab Brutus through the chest. He then forced Maul to them proceed to decapitate Brutus and he is now dead. He then used the force to wipe his memory of the event and made him loyal to him again. After Maul pledges his allegiance to Sidious by kneeling to him and bowing at his feet Sidious knocked him out with the force and he fell to the ground.

"Sideous you are." Master Yoda said, standing  right behind him.

Sidious's face turned from a human looking male to a pale, deformed face as Sidious turned to him and said

"Of Course my little green friend". Sidious said, chuckling at Yoda and then starts to unleash force lightning from his finger tips at Yoda.

Yoda began to counter his lightning with his extreme mastery of Tutaminis. Two large orbs of pent up force lightning are formed in front of Yoda's hands. The orbs exploded into huge energy blasts as Yoda flew back off of the Clone pod he took up there and he fell down to the ground level of the Prison. Sidious grabbed Maul and walked out of the Prison. He levitated himself and Maul and began to fly up to a speeder that overlooked the Prison. He electrocuted the Prison and disables all of its electronics. Yoda staggered up and leapt back up to the floor he had encountered Sidious. He looked around and pulled out a communicator.

"Sidious arrived at the prison and broke Maul free...Brutus is dead....his power...his power matches strongly to my force ability. He is corrupted strongly....more than I've ever seen...by the dark side." Yoda said.

Anakin moves to the balcony of Padme's penthouse holds her hand. They lean against the wall of the balcony overlooking the city as they stared at one another.

"I can't believe it really happened. We did it.. We liberated Alderaan." Padme said with glee.

Anakin grabbed her hands.

""It will be a few months to clear out the remaining droids due to one of our emp bombs not landing...but as soon as that happens. WE are getting married." Anakin said.

"That's okay. I've waited this long Anakin Skywalker. I can wait a few silly months for it to happen. I love you so much." Padme said.

"I love you too. And the day you become my wife...will be the happiest day in my life." Anakin said.

They leaned in as Padme placed her hand on his cheek and they kissed atop the overlooking skyline of Coruscant.

Barriss and Ahsoka sat in the library.

"I told you, you two liked each other!!!" Barriss said.

"I know, I know." Ahsoka said.

"You guys are so cute like you guys belong together!" Barriss said.

"He...he saved me today." Ahsoka said.

"Really!?" Barriss asked.

"It was so brave of him. He took out Brutus when he tried stabbing me and the force sent me a pull to him. A feeling jolted from him...of love. I got up and ran to him. I grabbed him...and we kissed for a SOLID thirty seconds." Ahsoka said.

"Ahhhhh!!!! That's so amazing!" Barriss said, hugging her.

"One day I could so see you guys getting married. It's just so so perfect! I bet the kiss was amazing. You're telling me ALL about it tonight!" Barriss said.

"Fine." Ahsoka said jokingly.

Rex walked across the Star Destroyer bridge to Admiral Yularen who awaited him. Qui-Gon stood there as well.

"You um...wanted to see me sir?" He asked, pulling off his helmet.

"I was impressed with you today Captain Rex. I was impressed with your ability and the risk you were willing to go. And for taking out Brutus and for all of that....well...you take it from there Admiral." Qui-Gon said.

"We are assigning you an elite squad of clone troopers...we are naming it...the ARC troopers." Yularen said.

Rex's face grew bright.

"Oh my goodness...thank you. Thank you so much sir." He said, shaking their hands, and thanking them gratefully then leaving the bridge