Chapter Fifteen:

CHAPTER XV

"Fighters are destroyed" Anakin said.

"Good, Admiral Yularen order the Star Destroyers to target 2 of the enemy's star destroyers and leave the others intact". Qui-Gon said.

Qui-Gon and Kento get into their fighters and meet up with the rest of the Jedi in the black fiery sky.

"Is everyone ready?" Obi-Wan said.

Everyone said  yes and they all head to the bridges of an enemy star destroyer. They all fly their fighters into the bridges of the enemy's star destroyers. They fly straight through the glass of the Star Destroyer, sending the wall of the Star Destroyer in the bridge into flames.  They all crashed simultaneously as their fighters broke through the bridge, killing droids as they force jumped from their fighters and flipped up onto the platform. Everything was on fire as battle droids moved through the flames at them. They all deflected blaster fire on each Star Destroyer and and destroyed the remaining battle droids. They all sprinted and took control of their ships except for Obi-Wan who didn't immediately. The Admiral Battle Droid of that bridge stood up and held a blaster in Obi-Wan's face. The droid was orange and had a long black cape draped down around it.

"I caught the Jedi. Will bring him back to base." The droid said.

"No you won't." Obi-Wan said as he force pushed the droid back out through the front glass window.

"I have the planetary shield generator" Obi-Wan said.

"I have the Southern hemisphere command Center." Ahsoka said.

. "I have the Northern Hemisphere command center." Kento said.

"I have the droid factory" Qui-Gon said.

"I have the Capital City shield generator" Anakin said.

Obi-wan's crashed first, he got into the escape pods and launched towards the capital. The Republic star destroyers moved in and waited for Kento's and Ahsoka's to crash next. Ahsoka and Kento's crash next at the same time,they got to the escape pods and launched towards the capital. The Republic Star Destroyers wet all about to drop their warheads but one was destroyed, causing a large portion of droids were not destroyed in the Southern hemisphere. Only five warheads were dropped Instead of six. Qui-Gon's crashed next, he like the others launched towards the capital via escape pod. Anakin's crashed next, he force pushed the emergency Windows out and jumped up from the bridge to the top of the ship. He sprinted on the top of the ship while it crashed to the ground and as a ball is fire is chased him  up the top and down the sides. He got to the tip of the ship and jumped off of the ship into a clone dropship. Thousands of paratroopers flew into the sky. Red blaster fire began filling the skies, seemingly blocking almost the whole entire sky as they fired back, as it filled in a giant blaze of a blue and red silhouette above the planet. Clone AT-TE, TX-130, RX-200 tanks are invading and A5-Juggernaut troop transports are following right behind. Drop ships drop heavy Ion Cannons about 1.61 Kilometers away from the capital city and are raining fire on the city. Blaze troopers are dropped as well and join the assault. The Clone Assault was met by Droid AAT tanks, Hailfire Tanks, Enforcer light tanks, Heavy gunships, thousands of  battle droids, super battle droids, Droidekas, Crab droids, Spider and dwarf spider droids and super tanks, droid weaponry of all sorts as they fought and blaster fire of red and blue filled the battleground. All of the escape pods landed about 10 meters away from each other outside of the city, Anakin lands there as well, and they were all stunned by the fierce fighting. They could even see entire buildings collapse. The fighting was vicious, brutal, and aggressive.

"Well at least all the civilians were moved from the city" Ahsoka said.

"Let's get going Qui-Gon said as they all met up and moved toward the city.