Chapter Five:

CHAPTER V

Anakin walked back out to the balcony with Padme. They looked out over the city again and locked hands.

"Anakin....I think it's time to get married." Padme said.

Anakin froze.

"But you want to get married on Alderaan.....and I want to get married on Alderaan." Anakin said as they turned to look at one another.

"But I love you Anakin. What if you don't come back...? What if I never get to marry you?" She asked.

"Trust me...I will...and we will get married. Trust me Padme....once we have Alderaan liberated...we can be married." Anakin said.

"Thank you...and I cannot wait for that day." Padme said with a big smile on her face.

In the Council room all of the Council members sit back down in their chairs including Obi-Wan.

"I apologize for earlier." Obi-Wan said.

"No I do." Aayla said.

Obi-Wan nodded kindly accepting the apology.

"Why in the world is Maul going to Tatooine...which has zero resources...and is NEUTRAL?" Shaak Ti asked.

"Good question indeed." Yoda said.

"And ALONE." Plo Koon said.

"Agreed. Something is strange about this." Obi-Wan said.

"I say we send a group of Jedi to go." Shaak Ti said.

"Indeed....all who have experience with Maul as well we shall." Yoda said.

"Who do you propose?" Mace asked.

"Perhaps....Me and Anakin?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Where will you stay though?" Mace asked.

"Anakin's mother's moisture farm." Obi-Wan said.

"Good. That'll keep you low." Shaak Ti said.

"We need more than two Jedi. Two can go to Jabba's palace by themselves...I'm sure he will know something about Maul's whereabouts." Plo Koon said.

"Indeed. I nominate Ahsoka Tano as well. Master Skywalker gave us a wonderful report on her today." Secura said.

"How about someone new too to mix things up for Maul." Mace said.

"Who do you suggest?" Yoda asked.

"Qui-Gon and Marek." Mace said.

"Very good idea Master Windu!" Obi-Wan said.

Yoda began feeling his chest. A chill went down his back and he stepped down from his seat.

"Master Yoda?" Secura asked.

"Master are you okay?" Obi-Wan asked.

"I sense a dark plot to turn around Skywalker to the dark side...I fear his safety Master Kenobi...." Yoda said, looking over at Obi-Wan as Obi-Wan grew cold.

Ahsoka and Barriss went into the library and began to talk. They talked all about what Ahsoka had been doing as suddenly Kento Marek walked in. Ahsoka's head popped straight up to look at Kento. Ahsoka smiled. She got up from her chair and ran and gave Kento a big hug. Barriss looked over at them as Kento smiled. Ahsoka let go and pulled out a seat for Kento next to her.

"Two of the Order's favorite students." Barriss smiled.

"Been training together since childhood...haven't seen each other for a while...few months." Kento said.