Chapter Eight:

CHAPTER VIII

The Jedi sprinted into the hangar and saw Maul standing there. He stopped loading crates onto his ship. Maul turned to them and snarled, igniting both sides of his blade. He knew he could take them though. He was smarter than that. He clicked a button on his belt as it flashed red and out from his ship and the crates came little ball shaped droids with small barrels on the front of them as they flew toward the Jedi, making them scatter and narrowly block the red barrage of blaster fire igniting their blades. Qui-Gon and Ahsoka's were green and Anakin, Kento, and Obi-Wan's were blue as they deflected blaster fire from the small ball like black droids. Anakin crushed a droid with the force as him, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon rushed Maul as Kento and Ahsoka deflected the blaster fire of the droids. Maul flipped his blade around and spun around, spinning his blade in a circle over his head as he swung under and clashed blades with Obi-Wan coming back up and swinging at Anakin's head, clashing against his blades. Qui-Gon swung swinging downward and flipping around Maul's blade. Maul swung up, clashing blades together with Qui-Gon again bouncing off and clashing with Anakin, swinging under his arm and sliding his blade under Obi-Wan's and flipped around and swung at Obi-Wan's abdomen as he dodged, leaping back out of the way. Obi-Wan swung up and underneath on Maul as he did a back handspring, dodging the swing. Maul landed on his feet and swung wide at Anakin. They moved forward and began attacking Maul hard. Ahsoka and Kento moved around gracefully as they deflected the fire, the droids were small but formidable. They pelted them with fire but Ahsoka and Kento appeared to be too much. Droidekas rolled off of the ship and began firing at Kento and Ahsoka as the small droids dropped back a bit as they pelted Ahsoka and Kento with blaster fire left and right. Ahsoka and Kento deflected the fire. Five of the small ones and three droidekas with their bubbles. Ahsoka and Kento sprinted behind a wall of crates and crouched behind it as they pelted the wall with blaster fire. Maul struggled to keep his blade steadily and gracefully blocking their blades left and right. They began overpowering him. Maul outstretched his hand and force pushed Obi-Wan into the wall to his right side. Anakin moved in hard ahead of Qui-Gon. He swung his blade gracefully and slammed his blade down on Maul's left and right quickly. He swung wide at Maul as Maul flipped and pivoted on his left hand and spun on it, kicking Anakin in the face and flipping up, swinging at Anakin as Qui-Gon moved back in and jabbed in at him. Obi-Wan leapt in from out of nowhere, sending Maul stumbling back toward the ramp of his ship. Qui-Gon outstretched his hand, force pushing Maul backward into his ship. He outstretched again as Maul began marching down the ramp as blue lightning shot from Qui-Gon's fingertips as he blasted crates of rhydonium and they exploded, bursting into flames, blowing up the ship, the fire bursting out, sending Maul flying backwards into the ship as it exploded, turning into a big ball of fire. Debris and black smoke fell and rolled off of the ship. The Jedi stood there. Staring at the ship ablaze. Maul suddenly marched through the fireball unscathed.

"How in the hell?" Qui-Gon asked.

Maul knocked Anakin backward as Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon charged him. They swung low. Maul blocked their blades barely. Obi-Wan swung to his side and Maul flipped his blade, blocking the strike. Qui-Gon sprinted and leapt in, kicking him in the chest. Anakin sprinted and force pushed him backward. Anakin knew something was wrong. Maul swung wide. Anakin ducked and slashed him across the chest and came up, cutting his double bladed saber in half, slicing across his legs and back up and around, cutting off his arms. Maul dropped to his knees. Anakin pulled one side of Maul's blade up with the force and into his hand. He crossed the blades across his neck. Ahsoka and Kento sprinted up behind him as battle droids exploded behind them as they destroyed them with the force. Anakin sliced opposite directions across Maul's neck and decapitated him.

"Master! Why'd you do that!?" Ahsoka screamed, Kento grabbing her and pulling her back
"Look." He said as his body deformed and fidgeted with static as in turned into a prototype proxydroid.

"Maul slipped away." Qui-Gon said.

"Now he's steps ahead of us to try corrupting Anakin." Obi-Wan said

"We gotta find him...now!" Anakin demanded.

There was a knock at the door as Shmi went to it. She motioned her hand over the electronic pad on the side of the door to open it. It slid open as Maul stood there. Maul immediately grabbed her with the force and levitated her up above his head. Beru and Owen sprinted for him as he force pushed them into the wall, knocking them out. Maul's laughter filled the living space with an echo in the clouds. He motioned his hand over her face, putting her to sleep. He put her over his shoulder and carried her off, into his ship coming over com with Brutus.

"Execute phase two of our plan." Maul said with a maniacal laugh to follow.

Coruscant:
Padme stares out over the balcony of her penthouse. She looks down and down the walkway to the front doors marched Brutus. She panicked. Her chest began pumping fast and puffing up and down. He marched inside of the building as she lifted the skirt of her dress and pulled her blaster off of her thigh. She dropped her dress back down as she held her hand on the handle and quickly made her way back inside. Brutus marched into the lobby. People began to put their hands on the blasters on their hip as he ignited his blade. They drew quickly as he blocked the blaster fire, deflecting the fire, cutting everyone of them down and making quick work of them. He marched up the steps as royal guards made their way down the stairs. They lifted their blasters and began firing. He deflected the fire off of his blades. He grabbed them with the force and threw them down the steps. He moved up to the upstairs as her two main royal guards, dressed in red pulled out their blasters and fired hard at him, pounding the trigger. Brutus spun his blade around and blocked the blaster fire. One blast deflected and hit one of the guards in the shoulder. He force pushed the other back as he pulled the royal guard close with the force and threw him in the way as the other fired his blaster as it pelted him in the back. Brutus smiled as he felt the Royal guard's body grow lifeless. He laughed. He tossed the guard out of the way and into the wall and he grabbed the other guard with the force and snapped his neck. He outstretched his hand and grabbed the door. He crumpled it like a piece of paper and tossed it aside. Padme fired. Brutus stuck up his hand and the blaster fire dissolved in his palm. He outstretched his other hand and pulled her blaster from her hands and into his. Her eyes widened. He force pushed her backward against the wall, knocking her out cold. He grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder and marched back down the steps through the pool of dead bodies and out of the front doors of the penthouse.

Tatooine:
Anakin looked up as a holomonitor came on above him. Maul's face was shown.

"Anakin....I have taken your mother....come to Alderaan....or else....she dies." Maul snarled.

"I feel your hate....I know you're going to come....good luck." 'Maul snarled as Anakin screamed in rage and outstretched his hand and grabbed the monitor with the force and pulled it off of the wall, sending shockwaves of electricity from the wall as he cracked the monitor up the middle and crushed it in his grasp sending sparks as he threw it in the fireball from Maul's ship exploding. Anakin dropped to his knees. Obi-Wan and Ahsoka put their hands on his shoulders. Ahsoka fell to her knees and hugged Anakin around the back and began to sob as did Anakin. Qui-Gon placed his hand on Anakin's shoulder Ahsoka's had been on as Kento knelt down and hugged his friends and sobbed with them, resting his head on Ahsoka's back. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan looked over at one another and helped them up. They all shook. Ahsoka hugged Kento and put her head on his chest as they sobbed and cried. Tears streaming down their faces. As did Anakin.

"We will do anything to get your mother back. I would've done the same for my own parents." Kento said.

Anakin swallowed hard and nodded at him. Obi-Wan placed his hand on Anakin's shoulder as they made their ways to their ships and Kento kept his arm around Ahsoka and Anakin walked with Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan as they got in their fighters and prepared to leave.