Chapter Seven:

CHAPTER VII

"And the moral of the story is?" Qui-Gon asked rhetorically.

"The moral is that you should learn to use a balance of the dark and the light. Not all good. Not all bad. The darkness isn't all bad to use....just be careful to watch yourself that you don't give in too much and slip off into the darkness completely and lose yourself. Lose your light." Qui-Gon said.

"And the second moral....my personal favorite...." He began, grabbing Ahsoka and Kento's attention.

He smiled at the two realizing what the spark was between the two.

"The second is love....Revan's love for his wife kept the light side in him and pushed him to learn the secret to immortality....this is my lesson to you two today....emotional attachment and love in my eyes...isn't bad like they teach....it's good. A good thing. Keep this in mind. Hold onto it. Cherish it." Qui-Gon said as he got up from his chair and moved it back to the corner it was placed in.

He smiled at them and walked out of the room. The door shut as Kento scooted his knees up to his chest and scrunched up in a ball putting his arms around his knees. Ahsoka adjusted herself and turned and looked at him as she laid on her stomach still and stared up at him. The moral lesson of love ran through their heads. They stared at one another. Kento smiled at Ahsoka sweetly as did Ahsoka to him. Ahsoka sat up to her knees as Kento sat there in the same position. Ahsoka looked at Kento.

"I loved my parents." Kento said as his head dropped into his lap.

His legs dropped as Ahsoka moved over to him. He stayed tough but now a tear rolled down his cheek. Ahsoka wiped it and put her arm around him and he put his head down on her again. She rubbed his shoulder as they sat there with their arms around one another as Kento sobbed. They sat there for about an hour like that.

"You're my best friend Ahsoka and..." He began as over the intercoms came Anakin's voice.

"Come to the bridge. We are arriving at Tatooine." His voice said.

Kento got up and helped Ahsoka up off of the bed. He wiped his eyes as they walked to the bridge where Anakin and Qui-Gon was waiting on their arrival already.

Tatooine being neutral won't except clones landing but the Jedi can so they took their fighters and landed on the desert planet on the outskirts of Mos Eisley.

They all step out of their ships and group together.

"Me and Obi-Wan will go to Jabba's palace and see what we can find out of him on Maul's location. There's too many of us however. If all of us would go they would get suspicious considering they already know me and Obi-Wan." Anakin said.

Ahsoka, Qui-Gon, and Kento go to Anakin's mother's moisture farm. They greet her at the door where a bright smile comes over her face.

"Shmi?" Ahsoka asked.

"Ahsoka! Anakin has told me so much about you  in the last few days!" Shmi said.

She welcomed them in. They all walked in and sat on her couch.

"This is Kento Marek  and this is Qui-Gon Jin." Ahsoka said, introducing them to Shmi.

"Oh really? I am Anakin's Mother...it's so wonderful that you guys know my Annie." Shmi said.

"Annie?" Ahsoka said as she snickered a little bit to Kento.

"Thank you for welcoming us into your home ma'am." Qui-Gon said with a kind nod.

"My Anakin was such a sweet, sweet boy." Shmi said.

"But also quite a little stinker." She joked.