Chapter Twelve:

CHAPTER XII

                  Five hours later....

They are still going. Still dueling.

"Glad I cancelled all of my appointments today." Padme joked, elbowing Ahsoka's side.

Anakin slammed his blade hard on Kento. Neither one wanted to stop fighting. They kept up with one another and kept up with each other's strikes neither caught the upper hand on the other even once in the whole five hours plus of fighting. Kento swung his blade fast and steady left and right as Anakin pushed him to the defensive side of the fighting. Anakin quickly switched back and forth, wielding his blade around in circles but Kento kept up, catching Anakin's blade with each stroke and movement. Anakin underhook swung at Kento. They clashed blades as Anakin slipped his blade underneath of Kento's and slid it up past his chest, flipping the blade around, spinning around, swinging around his back and jabbing back behind him at Kento. Kento blocked the jab as it bounced off and Anakin flipped his blade around in his hand as Kento made a sharp swing around at Anakin as Anakin ducked and got a hit in the side of Kento's leg. Kento dropped to a knee. Anakin sprinted at Kento as Kento outstretched his hand and spread his fingers apart as he shot blue electric lightning from his fingers at Anakin. Anakin threw up his lightsaber blade, absorbing the Lightning into his blade, blocking the Lightning.

"You aren't suppose to teach Padawan's force lightning." Obi-Wan said.

"It's important to teach them the dark as well as the light. And I believe Kento can take that responsibility and was ready." Qui-Gon said.

"That's why you aren't on the Council" Obi-Wan said

"I know" Qui-Gon said amusingly

Anakin blocked most of the Lightning but slightly got shocked by it. Kento moved to the side of Anakin.

"Wanna make this fun?" Anakin asked.

"Yeah." Kento said. Kento leapt into the air so high he almost hit the ceiling.

He swung back his blade and came down hard with an impact on Anakin's blade that sent shockwaves that cracked the glass in the room the Jedi all watched from. Anakin stumbled back as Kento landed on his feet.

"My turn." Anakin smirked as he leapt up into the air and slammed down even harder, cracking the glass even more, sending bigger shockwaves as Kento fell and Anakin flipped backward, landing on his feet out of the air and stuck his blade out at Kento's throat with a smirk on his face.

Rex and Padme cheered as Qui-Gon stuck out his arm, stopping them.

"Wait." Qui-Gon said.

Ahsoka chose Kento as her pick suddenly. Five to five the score was tied in the voting. Kento force pushed Anakin back, feeling Ahsoka's decision through the force. Ahsoka cheered for Kento. Kento had something to fight for not knowing Ahsoka already loved him too. Anakin got back up as they charged one another. They began swinging their blades back and forth clashing together, sparks popping off of their blades as Kento matched him blow for blow with Anakin. They came back into a bind as they stared at one another.

"One more try?" Anakin asked.

"One more try." Kento said.

They tossed their blades aside and flipped up in the air, curling up into balls letting the force surge through them as they let drift off a bit before they shot out a giant repulse of the force as they went flying back against the walls on opposite sides again of the room hitting the walls with impact as tiles shook and broke off of the walls and the glass in the training room shattered, shockwaves getting sent throughout the whole entire temple.
Kento realized that he couldn't beat Anakin with brute strength so he focused.....shutting his eyes he focused.  He turns off his saber and holds it up to his face, standing straight up.

"This is too easy" Anakin said. He walked over to him and was about about to strike him down when Kento swung his blade down, blocking the strike, knocking his blade out of the way and force pushed him back. He is glowing blue from force.

"Is that?"Barriss asked in amazement.

"It is, yes" Yoda said.

"Battle Meditation" Obi-Wan said.

"I thought that power was lost through time" Ahsoka said

"It was Ahsoka but now it is found, it is a lower version of the power though." Mace said.

All of Kento's skill doubled as he charged Anakin making strong advances at him. He hammered Anakin hard with his attacks as Anakin was tired but Kento felt a surge of energy covered in force energy. He forced Anakin back of the defensive as Anakin slowed down and began to struggle.