Chapter Six:

CHAPTER VI
Ahsoka and Kento came up to the landing strip toward the Star Destroyer as the Jedi stood there waiting on them.

"Beat ya!" Ahsoka said breathily, punching Kento in the shoulder playfully as they slowed down.

They were out of breath.

"About time you two showed up. We were about to leave." Anakin joked as a man in darker robes with gray and brown peppered hair walked up to them with Anakin.

"Qui-Gon, this is Ahsoka...Ahsoka this is out battle master Qui-Gon Jin." Anakin said.

Qui-Gon extended his hand and Ahsoka grabbed it and shook it. It's very nice to meet you." Ahsoka said politely.

"Kento, this is Anakin Skywalker." Qui-Gon said as they shook hands.

"It's so nice to finally meet you Master Skywalker." Kento said.

"It's nice meeting you too. You've made yourself quite the reputation. You're very gifted in the force as well as the blade." Anakin said.

"You can thank my parents for that." Kento said.

"You are dismissed. We will call you once we get back to Tatooine." Qui-Gon nodded.

Ahsoka and Kento nodded and walked into the Star Destroyer and into their shared living quarters. They had one bed on one side of the room and one in the other. Kento sat down on the bed on the far wall and Ahsoka sat down with him. They sat with one leg tucked under the other and the other draped off if the side of the bed facing each other.

"So what about your parents? You mentioned them in your talk with Anakin...." Ahsoka said.

Kento dropped his head.

"I'm sorry..." Ahsoka said, rubbing his shoulder.

"It's okay Ahsoka...I'm powerful because they're both Jedi so by extension of the blade I've gained that power and gained that skill." Kento said, looking up.

"I've just never seen them in the temple before so I....I didn't know." Ahsoka said.

"I've never wanted to talk about it...but I'll talk to you about it....you're my best friend..." Kento said.

A smile came across Ahsoka's face as she rubbed his shoulder.

"They were killed by bounty hunters....that's what happened to them. Jabba's." Kento said.

"I'm so sorry Kento." Ahsoka said.

"It's alright...." Kento said sorrowful.

Ahsoka grabbed him and pulled in Kento putting his head on her chest and hugging him. They pulled away as Kento wiped the tears from his eyes and sat back up straight. The door into their quarters slid open and Qui-Gon walked in. They turned and looked at him.

"I'm just checking in on you guys. Everything good in here?" Qui-Gon asked.

"Just fine master Jin. Just discussing some things." Ahsoka said.

A slight smirk grew on his face as he glared back and forth for a moment between the two padawans.

"Anyway. I'm here to explain the mission to you two for Tatooine here in a few hours...we are to find Maul, capture him, and bring him back to Coruscant for questioning." Qui-Gon said.

"Simple." Kento said.

"May seem that way. But he's more formidable than he seems." Qui-Gon said.

They stopped a moment and Qui-Gon squinted his eyes at the silent teenagers. He noticed....a spark in them....so he thought of a lesson.

"You two want to hear a lesson?" Qui-Gon asked.

"Oh no. Too easy. I know all about our history." Ahsoka said.

"Not this one....it's the legend....of Revan." Qui-Gon said.

He grabbed a chair and pulled it up toward their bed and sat in it. Kento leaned back against the headboard and relaxed against it as Ahsoka laid down on her stomach on the bed and put her hands on her cheeks as she grew intrigued to listen.

"It all began 4,000 years ago....4,000 years ago, Revan and his best friend Alak asked their Council if they could participate in the Mandalorian Wars between the Republic and the Mandalorians, they were denied and so they break away from the Jedi Order and become Generals in the army anyways, they both cared little about their Soldiers and the Planets that they were on, this all culminated in the Battle of Malachor where Revan detonated the Mass Shadow Generator bomb and killed every living thing on the Planet except for Nihlus but that's a story for a different time. After Revan killed Mandalore the Ultimate and learned of the sith's involvement in manipulating the Mandalorians to go to war Revan and Alak go looking for the The Sith Emperor Vitiate and they eventually find him in uncharted space. Somehow Vitiate managed to turn Revan and Alak into sith and they became Darth Revan and Darth Malak, they went looking for the Star Forge an ancient weapon that was built by the Rikota, the Star Forge uses the Dark Side to create starships and can make huge armies, they eventually find it and take it as their own, The Jedi learn of this and send a Jedi strike team led by Bastila Shan to Revan's ship, Malak used this time to betray his master and opened fire on Revan's ship, Bastila saved Revan from death and Revan lost all of his memory of being a Jedi and a Sith. He was Retrained and goes off to defeat Malak, he eventually finds him and kills Malak and Destroys the Star Forge. After this he settles down and Marries Bastila and they have a quiet life with their child for a time before Revan leaves for answers about his time as a Sith, he finds Vitiate and confronts him, he is imprisoned for 300 years with nothing but his hate for Vitiate to keep him alive, The Jedi find him and release him but he is different he has split into two a light side and a dark side, his Dark Side took over his physical body and once again he became Darth Revan. His light side had already died but his spirit lived after death and became immortal. It took the combined strength of the Jedi and Sith to work together to kill Darth Revan once and For all. After his body was killed it was only his spirit.

"Why can't we see or talk to Revan as force spirit since he is immortal?" Ahsoka asked.

"So far no Jedi has been able to gain the ability to talk to him yet." Qui-Gon said.

"Not even Master Yoda?" Ahsoka asked.

"Not even Master Yoda." Qui-Gon responded

"But....Anakin eventually will be able to with him being the Chosen One....then he eventually will have unlimited power and learn how to become immortal and will be able to teach it to all of the Order." Qui-Gon said.