Yongseo 《4》

Sitting on the window sill, I swing my legs as I mindlessly gaze outside. I still can't walk even though I have feeling in my legs like normal. So far, I haven't had to change time for him recently.

The humming of the summer cicadas float through the air as I turn my face to greet the warm sun. Everyday, I've been able to spend time with Yoongi. Whenever he would laugh I would laugh. When he cried, I would cry. We are one.

I wish this moment could last forever...

Noticing another time skip beginning, I hold my breath for the future. Please don't let too much time pass...

11:58....11:59....12:00

________________

Begin
________________

Opening my eyes, I look outside and notice that not much has changed.
How long have I've been gone?

Hearing the sound of the door opening, I turn around expectantly. A boy who has grown a few inches taller than me since we last met greets me with a dazed smile.

Confused, I watch as he absently walks to the piano in the corner and plays a couple of notes. Humming to himself, he forgets my presence as he stares up at the ceiling with a smile.

When he finally turns to me, he widens his eyes in realization.

"It's been a while. I missed our talks. Something happened today..." He told me excitedly.

You grew taller, does that mean you will keep your promise?

Tilting my head in confusion, I wait for him to continue.

"I found someone."

"Someone?" I mouthed in surprise.

"She is sweet, beautiful, and caring. She makes me feel invincible and weak at the same time."

Ahh, she. I knew this time would come, but I never knew it would happen so quickly. Should I feel happy for him? No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't.

Seeing his face in eternal bliss made me smile.

I will be happy for you and you only, Yoongi. Only you can break my heart like you do and still I will forever love you.

"Oh, I bought something for you." Perking my ears, I turn to Yoongi as I look at him with curisoity.

"What is it?" I mouthed.

Handing me a small package that was wrapped in old music sheets, the package felt heavy to the touch. Careful as not to tear the wrapping, I look down as I treasure the first preasent that Yoongi has given me.

"This is a thank you gift for being with me. I've always been considered as an outcast, but you were always there for me. Kamsahamnida, chingu." He awkwardly said as he refused to make eye contact with me.

I smile at his attempt to be open with his emotions. But...I miss the small, reckless boy who looked at my eyes without fear or hesitation.  Maybe he does it only with those he loves...

The package crumbled as I flipped it over, I undo the white curly ribbon and slowly unwrap the package.

A drawing pad?

Looking up in confusement, Yoongi reaches into his pocket and hands me a black marker.

"With this, we can converse with each other easier. Now I won't misunderstand anything you may want to say to me."

I look back down at the parcel in awe.

"Do you like it?"

Nodding my head adamently, I motion for him to come closer. Hugging him, I mouth a special message behind his ear so that he couldn't read my lips.

I forgive you.

Love her dearly like I love you, Yoongi.

**********

What do you guys think of the story so far? I'm going to make this story have short chapters since it's suppose to be a poetic type of fanfiction. I hope you enjoy and if you do, Please share with your friends. <3