Two- Bite sized surprises

‘VIOLET YOU’VE SLEPT IN GET UP!’ I hear Monique screaming down the hallway as she approaches my bedroom. I wince and sit up immediately, not wanting the bucket of cold water over my head this morning. My door flies open and I see Monique standing at the door with tight red jeans and a striped white and blue top on. Typical- she’ll kiss up to the boys today, no doubt. 
I get out of bed lazily and quickly slip on my pale yellow dress with white flats. I comb my hair and slip on a white headband, but I can hear Monique starting to tap her foot with impatience out in the hallway- so I quickly put on some light make up and open my blinds, and leave the room. She scans me up and down (obviously not impressed at the fact I didn’t dress like one of the boys) and pulls me to the door.

‘…I haven’t even had breakfast yet…’ I say, trying to pull myself back to the kitchen.
‘NO! Jimmy protested! You may quickly pop into McDonalds on the way there and pick up pancakes.’ Monique replied, rushing me to the elevator where a family stood waiting. I angrily sighed and agreed, making Monique smile and jump with nerves and excitement. The family that was there waiting for the elevator with us gives Monique a strange look and turns around, making me snigger. She turned around and gave me the evils, just as the bell for the elevator rung.
‘THE ELEVATOR IS HERE! THE ELEVATOR IS HERE!’ Monique squealed, jumping up and down. I sighed and raised my eyebrows. She was going spastic- I hope I can avoid being around when she’s actually NEAR the boys.

As we make our way out onto the street, people from all directions mob the streets like there was another big event on. Thinking about it now, it is the start of the AFL season- there was probably a game on at the MCG or something along those lines. Through the glass windows of my work, I could see havoc everywhere. Oscar was running around collecting items that had been misplaced and Sean was behind the counter, chilling out like it wasn’t a rush. I stuck my head to the glass and poked my tongue out just so Oscar could see and he smirked. People from inside the shop stared at me weirdly but Monique dragged me off again before I could impolitely give them the finger.

To be honest, I had no idea where we were going. I just followed Monique, quick on her trail. I was bound to get lost in the masses of people flooding the streets so I kept a hold of her arm while she shoved people aside. We turned up at the McDonalds not too far from our house, and I ordered my pancakes and a hot chocolate. Monique rolls her eyes and takes a seat on a nearby table. As I’m waiting for my food, I hear a loud voice coming from near the door. Quite a few older men piled in the door with a few young boys with beanies and glasses on. I sighed and turned back to the counter, not really taking notice of them. But the more I thought about it, the stranger it got. I looked back to Monique and she just sat there with her mouth wide open, staring at the boys. I then realized why it seemed so strange- they were One Direction, and the older men were their bodyguards. I smirked, thinking about the co-incidence that they would come to the same McDonalds as we go to, and at the same time. They were rushed to the counter and served immediately, getting forced to a table just behind Monique and I’s. ‘Great,’ I thought. ‘This shall be fun.’

I collect my breakfast and sit next to Monique, who is STILL gawking at the boys.
‘HOLY MOTHER OF FUDGECAKES IT’S ONE DIRECTION’ she furiously whispers, grabbing my hand and squeezing it tightly.
‘Ow Monique! Let go of my bloody hand!’ I whisper back, and she drops her hand to her side. I reach for my spoon but I drop it on the ground, being the stupid, clumsy person I am. As I bend down to pick it up, my head collides with the person on the table behind me.
‘Erg! Sorry!’ I gasp, clutching my head. The guy raises his head as well, doing the same. He looks into my eyes and is about to say sorry, when he frowns slightly. His eyes are an amazing brown. They look familiar, but I can’t put my finger on where I’ve seen them before. I hear Monique gasp beside me and I realize I just bumped heads with one of the boys from One Direction.