Eight- Hide and Seek

'Monique?' I call as I enter the apartment. No answer. 'MONIQUE GET YOUR FAT ASS OUT HERE!' I scream. I immediately put my hand over my mouth and start laughing. 'Sorry!' I shout and I run down the apartment, searching for her. She's not anywhere, so I dump all my stuff in my room and get changed. As much fun as it is to stay in the clothes I was in, I would be much more comfortable in Zayn's shirt and some sweats. Okay, so Zayn let me keep his blue shirt I wore last night.

Or... more like I let myself keep it... either way, It's mine and I'm wearing it. It smells like him. Deal with it.

A smile crept across my face upon seeing the posters stuck to Monique's door. Just a few days ago, I thought meeting them would be like hell on earth, but now that opinions changed. They are actually some of the sweetest, funniest guys I've ever met.  

To add to that, I must be considered the luckiest girl in the world right now. Well, if people knew about me, I guess it would be considered. I just spent a night in Zayn's arms at One Direction's crown suite, and then woke up in the morning to find some pancakes and the boys sitting at the table. I even got to see some 'Larry Stylinson' action, as Monique calls it. Girls like Monique would PAY to see that. In fact, I think some of the crazy fans would KILL.

Breaking myself out of my trance, I sit on the couch and open my laptop. I hadn't been on it in days, and it felt weird to start typing again. I log on, and I get onto the internet. I had a plan. 

This may sound crazy, but I had to research One Direction. Do a sort of... background check on them, just to see what they're like. It feels a bit weird, researching my boyfriend. Any normal teenager wouldn't be doing this. Actually, any normal teenager wouldn't be dating someone famous, so that kind of eliminates me from the 'normal teenagers' category.

'Harry Styles, 18, and Caroline Flack, 32, have been seen having lunch together in Sydney just four days ago. Does this mean something is going on between them again, and why is Flack in Sydney?' 

I collapse on the floor, unable to control my laughter. From what I heard from the boys, Harry is interested in one of his friends back in London, not Caroline Flack. I'd seen Caroline on television shows before and I never really took much notice in her, but now I have a whole new perspective. From what the site says, it sounds like she's chasing him. It's not like Harry chose to be here, but Caroline did. I'd have to ask Harry.  

'Harry, what's the Goss on you and Caroline Flack?' I text him, doing more research. It turns out the pair dated for a while back earlier this year/late last year, but broke up when Caroline was getting too much hate. Oh Harry, I don't think cougars are quite right for you.  

'Nothing. She came over here to see me perform, and I tried to get rid of her, but now the press think otherwise ):' was his reply. Awh, poor Harry.  

'Oh. Sorry to hear. Xx'

I browsed through sugarscape, reading all the hilarious articles on the boys. I will give them this- they are the best at making articles on them. Some of the articles I couldn't stop laughing at. Sooner or later, my face will be on sugarscape... gulp. Let's just hope that's a later, rather than a sooner... I'm not prepared to be bombarded with hate.  

As I flick through a 'baby pictures' article, as Monique casually strolls through the door with a boy around her age linked to her arm. I raise my eyebrow and she flashes me a grin.  

'VIOLET! This is Samuel, he's a male directioner!' She beams, making him blush.  

'Hi there.' He mutters. I smile and wave, quickly close all the windows I had open.  

'Was that sugarscape?!' They say together, giggling. I blush and nod, closing my laptop and skipping off to my bedroom. I can feel Monique giving me a weird look behind my back.