Chapter 5-The move?

Chapter 5

“WHAT!” Jacob shouted making everyone flinch. Oh crap!! Crap, crap, crap!!

Mason was still talking in well tech talk while the other 3 men were arguing on whose fault it was. Reid however was silent, his eyes burning into the wall. If I didn’t know better I would say he is trying to calm himself down or thinking, saying that when does Reid every need to think. Maybe the rope holding his plan up is slowly breaking.  

“What do you mean a message?” Harry was butted in, slowly getting it.

“I don’t know the alarm on th-“Mason tried to recover

“We took all the phones though” James repeated. I bit my lip hoping he didn’t just think about what he said. I’m dead, so dead. Dad I need you now. I need my mum and my brother. Jamie I wish you were here. You’re so smart and strong you know exactly what to do, always.

-Flashback-

“No please, give it back!” I cried jumping for my ‘Top 100 famous criminals’  book.

I was 12 at the time just starting high school (we are in England remember high school = 11-16 age) and the year bully Henry had hold of it, lifting it just above my reach.

“No please, it was a present!” I scream once more nearly in tears by now.

“Oh was it. Maybe we should just get rid of it now then” Henry teased going to rip the book.

“I suggest you give my little sister her book back right now before I pull it out of you broken fingers” I span rounding looking at Jamie. He was 16 at the time and was known to be the ‘hard, popular’ lad. Typical for him. Henry debated but took the book in both hands ready to rip it. Next thing I knew Henry was on the floor, blood gripping from his nose. Jamie got really close and whispered.

“You dare even look at my sister again I will do much more than give you a bloody nose, get it?”

He replied with a nod and scrambled to his feet, before running away.

Jamie picked up the book from the floor walking over to me.

“You ok little S” Jamie asked looking me up and down passing me the book in the process.

I jumped on him hugging him tight, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Thank you J, Thank you so much” I whispered pulling away

“Anything for my little sis. That guy or any guy give you any trouble let me know” He growled

“You really don’t hav-“

“I’m your big brother, It’s my job” He chuckled scuffing my hair

-End of flashback-

“Well then who made the text?” I was brought from my head still hearing arguing.  I let go of the breath knowing they don’t know. If they don’t know by now I think I should be good.

Harry and Jacob had started moving people into Mr Hemsworth’s second room. It was attached to his main one and was hardly ever used. Harry opened the door turning the key before. I don’t know what to be more worried about, that they knew it was there or that they had the key. And when I say the key I mean one key that sat in the front office. So there was only about 12 of us left just sitting, wondering. Is it better to go or to stay, which ones safer?

“You seat C2, over here.” My eyes court Alice as she stood. I pulled her down before she left.

“Be strong, I’m only here. I’m gonna get you and everyone out of here. I promise” I whispered as she bit her lip fighting back tears. I watched her wonder over with a couple of other students hoping I could keep that promise.

Harry and Jacob went in closing the door behind them. I scanned the classroom again, more than half were missing and the rest very spread out. What was this? Some kind of technique to keep us all quiet! Or a punishment for the phone?  Crap the text! My eyes soon shot up to meet them beautiful green orbs that sliced through the room.  Reid looked down my body once before smirking.

Oh this can’t be good.