Chapter 14

I couldn't swim. And I think I was going to heaven because it was getting dark...

Lauren's POV

Next thing I know I was getting carried. "w-what happened?" I barely asked. "LAUREN YOUR ALIVE?!?!?!?" Louis yelled.

Then the rest of the boys came with sad expressions and Harry was...crying? "what happened?" I asked them again. "Oh, well little dumby Harry here through you in the pool and you almost died." Zayn said. "Thanx for saving me Louis." I half-smiled. "No problem!" he said happily. "IM SORRY LAUREN IT'S ALL MY FAULT!! PLEASE FORGIVE M?!" Harry said crying. "aww, it's ok Harry it was an accident you didn't know. So I forgive you." I said smiling. he smiled back. "really?" "yeah" i said.

"Where are we?" I asked. "We wanted to bring you to the hospital." Liam said. I froze and turned pale. "Um, Laury are you ok? Lauren wake up?! Lauren Bree Tomlinson wake up now! your scaring me!!!!" Louis yelled. I then shook my head and came back to realty from my bad thoughts of hospitals! "Oh sorry I'm ok." I said still traumatized. "Damn it women! you scared me half to death!" Louis said and I laughed. "Zayn you can let go of me I can walk you know??' No it's ok I like carrying you!" he said with a smirk. Am I the only one who is confused and want's to sleep?

"Can we go home now?" I asked tiredly. "Ok we are heading to the car" Liam said. I rested my head on Zayns chest and breathed in his cologne. "I love you, Zaynie." I whispered in his ear. He smiled. "I love you to babe." he whispered.

~20mins later~

We made it home and I ran up said and logged on to twitter its has been ages since i last opened it!! I then looked at the comments;

__________________________________

'You're so pretty'

'Your lucky you have the boys to take care of you.:)'

'Get YouTube and make videos of you singing!!!!' I replied back to her. ' How do you know I'm good?' She texted back. 'I don't just try!:)' she said and I replied with a smiley face ':)'

I then went to the mean texts. 'uh oh in scared to look at this.' I thought to myself.

'You don't deserve to live with them your so ugly!'

Ok that one hurt. I looked at the texts and they all had the same girl who was being nice to me replying to them, like;

'She is beyond beautiful and nice!! so let her be!' She texted.

Wow she nice. so I decided to go on her account and follow her @iluvLauren was her user. ( not real user!)

'Thanx for following me!' she said.

'no prob your nice yo m so I will also have your back! :)' I texted.

'Thanx! will you be my BFF?' she texted. 'Really? You want to be MY friend?!' I said. 'yeah your my role model I look up to you! :)' she said. now I'm crying. 'Thanx that means a lot!:) and your absolutely beautiful yourself and you made me cry!' I texted her ' want to have my number so we can talk u made me cry!?' I told her. 'REALLY?!' She said. I laughed. 'yeah your nice and I want to be your BFF! Maybe we can meet sometime?" I asked '......' was her answer. 'Ok my number is ***************!' 'Thanx here's mine *****************!' we both switched and talked for like hours! 'Whats your name?' i asked her. 'my name is Hayley' 'pretty name Hayley! :)' 'Bye I gtg :(' she said sadly. 'bye I gtg to!:(' 'see you later' I said.

I walked to the bathroom and I was laughing and crying a little of joy and cause some of those comments hurt.

I walked back to my room and locked the door.