High school love/adopted(chapter7)

Sorry for the inconvenience of the book I just went with the flow sorry thnx for reading beautiful people:)<3

With the boys...

We got to there house it was huge like really big "WOAH" I said whispering."Hey Loren Bree you have to explain a heck of a lot about yourself to your fathers!" They looked to me I chuckled, "what's funny?" "YOUR MY FATHERS! Ok who is my real father ?!" They all pointed at Louis I gave him a huge hug almost safufacted him. "Room...getting...dark..?!" "Oh sorry I forgot having" a huge smile on my face

"Are you alright?" Liam asked me. "I'm so HAPPY RIGHT NOW YOU ADOPTED ME?!" 'Awwwww' they all said "group hug!" I froze there for a second thinking of my mom what ifs coming through my head:

What if

She gets mad at me for leaving?

What if

She wants me back home?

What if

I was gonna go through a tough depression cause of hate!?

What if

Simon doesn't exept me?

What if

1Direction hated me?

What if

The fans hate me?

"Loren are you alright?" an Irish boy asked me I ran to the couch face in my knees crying at my thoughts this one scared me the most!!!

"What if

Than fans hate me?"

"What if

Mom wants me back home?

I sat there all the boys' eyes on me looking into me like a stabbing knives.

"Shhh don't cry I don't like when you cry." Louis sat there hugging me gently stroking my arm."Do you want me to call El and the girls?" I nodded and he ran off to his phone screaming "TO THE PHONE!" The 4 other boys said "HAZZZAA!" 'Boys' I whispered then chuckled "what did you say?" Liam said turning to me "nothing I said "BOYS! You are all hilariously funny, goofy, smart just so much to say." "you are talking about us,right?" Said and Irish accent which is of course Niall "Yes, right I just said boys I'm general!" I said I then got my self off the couch and onto Zayns back. "Zayn can you bring me to my room?" "sure, you need to get your self comfortable" we got to my room "thanx Zayn" "anytime love." I looked around it was a big room it already had a bed it also has a walk in closet! Wow I unpacked my suitcase and I heard a knock on my door "come in" I said cheerfully " let me introduce you to me I'm Eleanor you can call me El for short, this is Brianna with the brown wavy hair, and this is Perrie Zayns girlfriend!" "h-hi I'm Loren I got adopted by One Direction" "we know" the brown wavy haired on explained.

"Oh we'll do want to talk about what we like and don't like" "sure!" there were then 5 boys on the door frame "can we join? is that ok with you Loren?" "you re my dads yes you can!" "yay! Lets sit down"

Zayn start'

Hi I'm Zayn Malik

I love my girlfriend Perrie she means the world to me, I like chocolate, singing, and my 8 best friends! "Awww!"we all said as Zayn finished

'Louis go'

I'm Louis William Tomlinson

I like my Eleanor, acting crazy, singing and my little girl Loren Bree Tomlinson!" "awww" the boys said.

I went to Louis and hugging him hard, not so hard he will die but hard his back fell on the floor. "I love you dad" I said. I felt a tear of joy rolling down my eye, Harry saw "are tearing up?" a deep husky voice asked "n-no, yes, maybe so? Fine yes but tears of joy." I let go of Louis and I sat back down explains it all "you see. After I heard my mom was going to be arrested and I was going for adoption I thought I never would. but then you guys said you wanted to so I felt happy and relieved that I don't have to get adopted by some raper and abuser! And now I'm with a family who loves me and I love them!" "awwww" all the boys said "Louis you have no more school right?well all the boys are done with school."Loren you are now going to college because your grades are very high so you skip grade 12 your off to college you already got your diploma thingy to graduate and leave!" "NOO!" "Why I thought you wanted to go?" Liam said with a confused face "we'll of course I do but I don't want to leave you guys, I'm going to be so alone, I'm going to be heartbroken withou-" "the college is here in England it's like 10mins away!" Harry said interrupting me. "yay!" I said "thanks again for adopting me dads!"

"When does college start?" next year and a half you were later this year so you have to wait till next year" "that's great we get to spend more time together,right?" I asked knowing they had there tours and stuff." yes we get the year off then have to your again after 3months."ok that's good" can I go to sleep now I'm tired you better be ready for my 18th birthday in 2 months! Goodnight love you guys" "goodnight!" they all said on unison.

Once they left I took out my drawing book and IPhone and started listening to music and drew.

Hi guys sorry the chappies a little short but I wanted to get going with the story I'm sorry I went from high school to college damn this is not right!! I have to get going I'm thinking after I'm done this book I will write another Fan Fic comment let me know if you want me to?!:) I will keep track of the dates so I'm not late and make you guys mad at me ll I want is to make all happy and my book to be AMAZAYN!! I have always liked writing books my cuzin actually introduced this app to me so I'm new to it!

LUV YOU beautiful people!! <3<3

:) :) :)