Chapter 10

1...

2..

3..

I counted and the door burst open and I let go of the sharp razor in my hand. That was about one centimeter away from my skin. "what in the world were you thinking?!" Liam said with concern frustration and madness in his face. "cut?" I said in kind of a 'duh' way. "Don't talk to me like that young lady!" Liam said. "Now I know why they call him daddy direction" I whispered. "excuse me?' Nothing" I said quickly.

I looked at the others who looked scared and Zayn was crying.Aw, Zayns crying? he cares about me? "Do you guys care about me?" I asked wanting to know the answer. "Why wouldn't we?" Harry asked. " I thought you hated me? I was acting like shit towards you guys, I know you don't deserve it though" I said with a half smile. "Come here" they all said. I slowly walked up to him and jumped in his arms Niall smiled probably remembering what I said to him privately. Zayn looked confused and happy at the same time. "lets go out to dinner I think we are all hungry, right mates?" Nialler said. "YEAH!" all the boys cheered while I stood there looking to the ground, they all turned to look at me. "Are you alright?" Harry asked me with a hug. "Yeah I have to tell you guys something" I motioned them to sit down on the couch, they looked at each other confused. "So I was talking to Nialler earlier when you guys came in and asked why he was crying, well it was because I-I Iwanted torunawaycauseIthoughttheworldhatedmeandiwantedtogibacktotheorphanage!" i said really quickly they all turned to each other and looked confused I sighed then said the same thing slower so they would understand. "I wanted to run away cause I thought the world hated me so I wanted to run away to the orphanage! There!" I said they all turned to me and group hugged. "cant.breath.room.turning.black!" I said almost suffocating. "Oops sorry." They all said in unison. "it's alright." I said smiling. "so are you still leaving?" Zayn asked I froze just looking straight ahead thinking 'am I?'

"Um, Laury are you ok?" Zayn asked scared I wasn't going to move, aww he used a nickname for me, so cute. "U-um I'm not sure I guess I will think about it." I looked down to the floor trying to not make eye contact with Zayn. "Why did you want to run away anyway?" Zayn asked wanting to know the answer, then I guess the boys heard and turned to me. "Um.. Uh...well?" I said more like a question, I sighed and said it really fast." ireallylikeyouzaynandIdontwanttoruinanythingbetweenus." the boys looked at me confused faces saying 'what the hell did you just say?'. But I guess Zayn understood me and he smiled and mouthed 'we will talk later?', I just nodded.

"How about we order pizza and play truth or door?" Louis asked overly excited. "sure" we all said. Niall went to order pizza and we jut waited for him to return. Niall came back, " pizza will be here in 15min." he said with a smile.

15min later...

Knock.knock.knock!!

There was knocking on the door and Niall ran to the door and took the pizza from the dude and he looked at my body and had a smirk on his e and gave me his number. 'creep much' I thought to myself. The boys all noticed and closed the door in his face I chuckled and shivered, Zayn came to my rescue. "you ok ,babe?" he asked with anger and love written in his beautiful brown eyes. "uh, yeah just feel like I've been checked out... oh wait I was! Damn I'm stupid." I said out loud, Zayn looked at me with concern. "he is a jerk lets go eat, k babes?" I blushed he didn't have to call me 'babe' or 'babes. "I'm sure" I said starting to walk up to the couch and took pizza from the table.

"LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!" Louis yelled to us. "k,k" we said and sat on the floor. "ok I start!" Harry said, oh-oh this isn't gonna be good...

"Ummmm, I dare...Liam! to call Paul and tell him that you murdered Niall!" Harry said Niall looking scared. Liam went to his phone and called Paul.

~Liam~

"u-um Paul I killed Niall!" Liam said fake crying. "Liam, Liam,Liam sweet baby Liam we all know that your playing truth or dare, and Harry told you to call me." I was shocked how did he know? " How did you know?" I asked him. "powers!" Paul said I turned off the phone and went to the others.

30mins later...

We were all so tired. and we were asleep and I was laying down beside Zayn when I felt like pulling a prank on... Harry!

15min later..

My prank was epically epic! just wait and see Harry's face when he sees what I did. Muueeuuuuaaahhhha!! I said to myself and went to sleep. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I knew it was Harry. I laughed. When I heard footsteps coming towards my room. "Lauren will you explain this to me?" he pointed to his face that was markered on. I said "yes I pulled a prank on you?" I said like 'duh'.

Me and Harry had made up and were best friends I had apologized to Harry and laughed and made pancakes together.

Hey guys sorry for the short chappie bad ending please don't kill me I'm to young to dieeee! haha hope you liked it though and please vomment! beautiful cream puffs! LUV YA!!:)<3