High school love(chapter4)

Hey guys hope you like the new chapter:) it's been quite a while since I updated sorry beautiful people!

In class...

Me and Harry both have math on Wednesdays so we usually talk the whole time and laugh. But the teacher saw us talking together and split us apart. 'I miss you' Harry mouthed to me, I showed him my pouty face ' me too' I mouthed. Harry smiled then the dismissal bell rang and me and Harry hugged when we left the class which felt like an hour long. "So when are you coming to the beach today same time as yesterday."Hey um..Loren do you mind me going to talk to Louis for a second?" "No of course go ahead"

Harry's POV

I ran to Louis "Louis!" I yelled "Hey man how are things going with Loren?" "good I guess?" "when do I ask her to be my girlfriend at the beach today come on you'll do fine!" "Ok thanx Lou!" I ran back to Loren and see her talking to Eleanor. "hey girlies are you talking about the hang out at the beach today?" "yeah" "Il leave you to love birds alone" El whispered as I gently punched her arm again. "So now that we're alone what do you want to do for the rest of the afternoon till we have to go?" "I'm not sure?" Harry and I looking at each other as our eyes locked together Harry went in for a kiss and I stood there just looking at him in surprise. Harry stepped back "I think I have to go now"i said looking at Harry "bye" he said me.

Harry's POV

' What did I just do why did I have to kiss her ugh I'm so stupid!' I thought to myself. I just went to the bus and headed home to get ready for the beach. As I got back home to get ready to go to the beach still thinking about why I had to kiss Loren I was so stupid what was I thinking! I was just looking at the time only had 30 min to leave and get ready. I thought to myself should I pick up Loren?' I had decide to text her. From:Harry

Hey Loren I just wanted to ask if you wanted me to pick you up?"

Soon enough she answers back. To: Harry 'ok meet me by my front door:)'. I climbed in side my black Range Rover and came to Loren's door to see her waiting for me. "hey I said looking in Loren's hazel eyes "hey" she replied back after that there was an awkward silence while driving to the beach. "why did you kiss me?" Loren asked breaking the silence there was a red light and turned to Loren. "It was an In-moment kind of thing." I said looking at Loren. She tilted her head a little bit and gently kissed my lips and I joined in our lips moving in sync.