Chapter 17

Lauren's POV

"Lets go swimming!!" Louis yelled. "Ok!" I said running up to my room and changing into my Leopard print Bikini.

I ran downstairs to the pool area, (outside). To see none of the boys there. I can't believe I actually came before them? Then I looked to my right and saw them by the BBQ grill. 'Damn these boys are good!' I thought.

I grabbed a towel just in case I need it . I walked over to the boys and all there eyes turned to me. There mouthes dropped when they saw me. "Do I look bad? I'm sorry I must of ruined your ey-" I got cut off by Zayn.

"You look...stunning! But that's not why our mouthes dropped." He said and I was confused. "Why then?" I asked. "Cause you don't have a towel around you?" Zayn said with his head down. "Oh I see." I said smiling. "well that's only because I'm trying to get rid of my insecurity." I said smiling and looking down. "There is no reason to have insecurities. Your beautiful without make-up. And you don't need more clothes to cover up your beautiful body." Zayn said making me blush.

"You know I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have you as a boyfriend and dads as awesome as you guys." I said smiling and pecking Zayns lips.

"I'm the luckiest sexy guy in the world to have a girlfriend like you." He said smiling. I sighed. "typical Zayn." I whispered. "What's that supposed to mean?" Zayn said smirking. "Nothing. your just always so modest to yourself." I said smiling. "Mmhm." he said.

"So want to go inside?" Zayn asked. "ok let's go I have to shower anyways." I said smiling and we both walked inside the house. "Bye Zaynie, see you in like. 15mins." I said laughing and smiling.

__________________________________

~15mins later~

I was finished with my shower ad I walked into my room to change. When I was finished I dried my hair and walked downstairs to be greeted by 5 guys watching TV as usual.

"Hey boys." I said smiling. "Hi!" they all said in unison. "Sometimes I wonder about you guys." I said walking to the kitchen. "So you know that we are going on your in 3days?" Louis asked. "Yes, I do!" I said happily. "Did you pack?" I asked. "Nope!" They said popping the 'p'. "Did you?" Niall asked. "Nope!" I said.

I then walked over to the boys who were playing COD on the Tv and I joined them on the couch. "Want to play Lauren?" Niall asked. "Sure." I said. "Here." He then passed me the remote thingy and we played for like an hour before we got bored. "Yes I won!!" I said happily. "H-how's that even possible?! Nobody beats Niall in COD!" Liam said. "wellllll, I just did?" I said in more of a question. "Here I'm going to make pasta." I said before getting up off the couch and into the kitchen.

~30mins later-

I finished making pasta and I calls down the boys. "Boys foods ready!!"

I yelled from the kitchen. "COMING!" Niall as usual yelled running down the stairs. "This looks so good!" Niall said smiling."Thanks!" I said. Then all the boys came running down the stairs an into the dining room. And began eating.

We finished eating and we walked over to our rooms and began to slowly pack for the tour. I got tired and fell asleep...

__________________________________

~Zayns POV~

I started packing for the tour and same for the boys. When I got tired I walked over to Laurie's room and went to her bed and slept with her cause I didn't want to sleep alone. I cuddled beside her and slowly drifted off to a nice sleepy dream...

__________________________________

OMFG I know I know this chapter was REALLY I mean REALLY BORING!!

I'm so so so sorry!:( I haven't updated in a LONG TIME!! PLEASE PLEASE comment some Ideas for my book or else I will have to delete it cause I have no more Ideas till I get to the tour part!!:(

PLEASE VOMMENT

LUV YA!!:) Beautiful cream-puffs!:)<333