Chapter 21

Kadence POV

“Not that this isn’t great and all, you know, the whole me following you while you stomp your way down the street but where are we going and why did I have to come with you?” I could hear the whine starting to emerge from my voice and I quickly coughed to cover it up. The last thing I need right now is for Seth to get mad at me over that. He already looked like he wanted to put his fist through the first person that gave him attitude, which is exactly why I have stayed one step behind him while on our journey to wherever it is he’s leading me to. I kinda wish it was Jace in front of me at least then I could stare at his butt. Well, no kinda about it! Jace has such a hot butt, so firm and soft at the same time, it practically begs me to spank it every night!

My eyes by reflex traveled down Seth’s back to land on his bottom. “Just what I thought, flat. Probably smells to.” I mumbled to myself. Awesome, Not only am I stuck walking behind him to the middle of freaking nowhere but now I’m going to have to bleach my freaking eyeballs out just to erase the image of Mr. Flat Butt! “I don’t even know where to buy bleach!” I grumbled to the world. “Seth, do you know where to buy bleach from?”

Seth huffed in annoyance, choosing not to answer my question and I pouted a little. Whatever, he’d probably send me to a crack house and tell me that it was hiding under their couch!

Seth stopped suddenly, causing me to walk into him. I jumped back quickly. Great, gotta bleach the clothes now.

I sighed to myself and looked to see exactly why we stopped and noticed that we were standing in front of what looked to be a bar and I eyed it warily. Not exactly the type of place I would choose to hang out at. It looks so dark. The entire building was brick, the windows dark, where you couldn’t even seen through them and then the people coming in and out were mainly men of all ages. Oh god! Did he really bring me to a gay bar?! What the hell am I suppose to do here?

Even as my thoughts centered around wanting to get mad at Seth a part of me couldn’t stop myself from being slightly excited. I’ve never been to a gay bar before. I’ve tried to get Jace to take me a few times but he’d always tell me something along the lines of, Hell no! And then he’d go on this rant about how I was too cute to go to one of those places and I think something about how he’d be there the whole time trying to keep the guys off of me. I don’t know considering I always stopped listening after the cute part. Ah, my boyfriend is so great!

“Come on.” Seth looked over his shoulder at me and I swear I thought there was an evil glint in his eye before he turned back around and headed into the dark building.

Ignoring everything in me that was telling me to turn around, I followed Seth through the door. As we entered, it looked like any other regular bar with the long bar on one end, a few pool tables scattered around and a lot of men who didn’t particularly look gay in my opinion, but who am I to judge. I have a guy that looks completely straight and it actually shocks people when they find out otherwise. I wonder why it doesn’t shock them when they find out I’m gay? “Seth, do I look to gay?” I turned to him to see him giving me a ‘what the fuck’ look before he shook his head and grabbed my wrist.

“Let’s sit over there.” Seth pulled me through the room and to an empty table over to the side.

When we made it I huffed and pulled my arm out of his grasp. “I can walk on my own, you know. I’ve been doing it for years.”

Seth rolled his eyes as he sat down, “I just didn’t want you to freak out and run out of here.” He shrugged.

“Why would I do that? I do know how to control myself you know.” I huffed, sitting down and looked around to the surrounding tables. Men, men and more men. Eww, they were mostly old men. Why would we come to a place with old guys?! God that one over there looks like my dad, he’s so ancient! This just wei-whoa…gay bar, old men….I gritted my teeth from yelling at Seth. Did this guy really bring me to some messed up pedo bar?! What the hell?! Is he planning on pimping me out to pervert grandpa over there?!