Chapter 4

AN: Dedicated to JordanPark!! I am in love with his story...I Love My Bi Polar Bitch of A Boyfriend (boyxboy) and his other boyxboy stories Fabulously Straight and Gay Wars.

If you haven't read these yet then you really should! They are great! And he's an awesome writer!

The cover art to the side was also done by him!

 I gawked at the two boys standing in the doorway. This is not happening! They are not our roommates! Maybe my mind was too filled with lust and naughty thoughts that I heard them wrong. Yeah, that must be it. Or maybe they got lost and walked into the wrong room.  Oh! I know! They heard us moaning and decided to spy on us! Eww…we should remember to lock the door…

“What is he talking about?!” My eyes snap over to where Seth is standing with his mouth slightly open. “We are not some peeping Tom!” He yells and storms the rest of the way into the room, going straight for his bedroom. He slams the door behind him and I can hear something hit the wall.

Jace laughed, the motion rocking our bodies together, considering he still hadn’t thought to move off of me. Not that I’m complaining or anything…well, I might start to moan a little if he doesn’t stop moving. I can already feel myself starting to get excited…down there.

Jace noticed, of course. He pretended to stretch his legs out more, causing him to press harder into me. I coughed and tightened my grip on his arm. “Evil.” I hissed out, turning my attention to Drew who was giving us a knowing look.

“Is Seth your boyfriend?” Jace suddenly asked. Jealousy instantly flared up inside and I glared at Jace. Why does he want to know that?! He thinks Drew is more adorable than me, doesn’t he! Grrr.

 I grabbed my cell out of my pocket and texted Chris a quick message as Drew took a seat in the chair next to us. “No.” he replied to Jace with a sigh. 

“But you want him to be.” It wasn’t a question, more of an observation. I could tell Drew was upset over the fact that Seth wasn’t his. The sadness was so obvious that it made me sad just watching him. That’s crazy though, I don’t even know him but yet I feel a need to protect him, as I’m sure everyone feels when spending two seconds with the boy. I think it was because of how small and innocent he looked. Just like a little kid.

Drew shrugged before forcing a smile at us. “Sorry about the whole homophobe thing. Your obviously not one.” He looks pointedly at us. I blushed a little, pushing Jace up and off of me. Well, I tried. He didn’t budge, just continued to lay on me while he played lightly with my hair.

“Jace.” I whined and tried to wiggle my body out from underneath his. “This is,” I paused and sucked in another breath, struggling more. “Sexual harassment!” I finished, panting.

“No, this is sexual harassment.” He mumbled as he grinded on me. A moan slipped out of my mouth and I blushed deeply, glancing over at Drew, who had his eyes glued to us.

“We’re being watched.” I hissed at Jace through my teeth and tried to hold his hips up away from mine. Jace chuckled and leaned his head down, kissing me on the forehead.

“Awh! You two are so cute! I think I’m jealous.” Drew pouted, sitting back in his chair with his arms crossed.

Before I can say anything to him, our dorm room door swings open, hitting the wall with a loud bang. My eyes widen when I see Chris standing there, shirtless, messy hair, and the top button on his jeans undone. He glances around the room frantically, scanning every part before his eyes come to a stop on me.