Chapter 5

AN: It's like 2 am right now and I just can't remember if I had promised to dedicate this chapter to someone already...Sorry if I did...just remind me and I promise I will do the next one to you but for this one I am dedicating this to MadScientist cause he's awesome! And the way he writes is just so amazing...always make me jealous when I read a new chapter of his. If you haven't read his book yet then you should! A Cold Day In December (BoyxBoy) I love his story! So go and read and fan him!

I groaned again for what felt like the millionth time at the two guys that are supposedly mature adults. I don't think so. So far, I have stopped three arguments, one almost punch to a face, and a lot of mumbled threats. And we haven't even made it to the place where we will be eating yet!

Right now Jace and Seth are in some kind of stare down with each other. It's been going on for a straight two minutes, neither willing to back down first. I don't even think it is about me anymore. Their dislike for each other has done went past the little misunderstanding from earlier. Now I think it's all about which the ‘alpha’ male is or some equally stupid thing.

"Why don't we all just whip em out right now and get it over with?!" I yelled out in frustration, already tired of all of the tension.

I roll my eyes as Jace and Seth ignore me and glance at Chris who is snickering.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Nothing. I was just remembering that time that we-"

"CUCUMBER!" I cut him off with a scream and I quickly slam my hand over his mouth. Chris's eyes widen and I look around to see all eyes on me. Well, at least the two idiots stopped staring at each other.

"Um, I just realized I want to eat a cucumber." I laugh nervously and remove my hand from Chris's mouth with a pointed look. 

"Chris." Johnny spoke up in his calm, serious voice. He put up one finger and pointed at his boyfriend, motioning him forward.

"Run. Just Run." I hissed at Chris. He glances at me and nods slightly.

“You’re not going to run.” Jace demands, stepping up right behind me and putting a hand on my shoulder. My muscles tensed up and I slowly looked up, smiling innocently.

“Running? I don’t know what you’re talking about. I just wanted to play tag with my best friend.” Jace shakes his head, clearly not believing my lie.

“I want to know what Chris was going to say.” Jace pulls me back against his hard chest. My body shivered slightly at the feeling of him pressed into my back. I push against him a little harder, letting out a small sigh.

Ugh! What am I doing?! This isn’t ‘turn yourself on by rubbing against your sex god of a boyfriend’ time! Even if he does feel really good and smell even better...mhmm...wait! NOT THE TIME!

I shake the thoughts from my head and watch Johnny take a few steps towards Chris. I groan out loud when I notice Chris is starting to go into his lust trance and he moves forward.

Chris isn’t going to be able to resist! I can already see it; he’s going to start spilling his guts as soon as Johnny touches him. He’s already opening and closing his mouth. Any minute now.

I cleared my throat loudly, trying to think on how to get out of this situation. “I don’t think we should have any major talks before we eat.” I started randomly babbling, “It wouldn’t be fair to our stomachs you know. I’m sure it’s illegal. Like child endangerment or something.” I look around our group, my eyes pausing on Drew who has a grip on Seth’s arm, his face buried in the sleeve as he tries to hide his laughter. “See! Look at Drew! He looks as if he hasn’t eaten in forever. I’m sure he’s about to shrivel up and die!”