18 werewolves and vampires dont mix

***

I woke up to a groan I looked down he was holding me tight and rubbed his face in my chest, I smiled then blushed remembering we were half naked.

I giggled and his head drew up and nuzzled my neck and his teeth came out grazing my neck, I closed my eyes enjoying it, his breath blew across my skin as he chuckled and said, "Good morning."

I grinned and said, "Morning." he kissed my neck I bit back a moan and he chuckled and said, "I can smell your lust."

I blushed pushing him off and looked over at the clock and gaped, it was 10. I said, "Hey Damien I thought vampires woke up at noon."

He nodded sitting up and scratched his head and said, "Weird." I bit my lip lying back down and said, "Bed time."

He chuckled laying down holding me to him and nuzzled my neck relaxing, I kissed his neck and he breathed and relaxed.

I brushed my fingers through his matted hair and his chest made a weird noise and he passed out, I smiled and just watched him and before I knew it, it was noon.

I stretched and Damien hugged me tight and said, "Stop moving, pillow." I laughed and said, "I have a name thank you very much."

He opened his eyes and smiled kissing me then got off grabbing the clothes and tossed me my clothes. I held up the booty shorts and tank top.

I shook my head and said, "You really don’t know how to pick girl clothes." I pulled them on and my boobs looked good in the shirt and my butt filled out the shorts I brushed my hair and teeth and Damien copied and I could catch him gawking at my butt.

I smirked and porously bent over and flipped my hair went I held the back and winked at him, a growl came from his chest and I blinked he was pinning me to the wall.

He kissed my neck and said, "Don’t temp me." I giggled and pushed him away and said, "You’re the one who got me the clothes so yah."

I grabbed his keys and the door key then walked out he followed and his arm wrapped around my waist, I dropped the stuff off and we got into the car.

He got in and looked over my legs; I’m so glad I shaved; I ran a hand down them and said, "Their smooth want a feel."

His hand stretched out gently rubbing my thigh and said, "I got a feel last night." I blushed and he rested his hand on my thigh as he drove, he picked me up a breakfast burrito and I ate as we drove, we got to the docks he frowned looking grim but drove the car on it.

We got out and I pulled him below deck, the boat left a few minutes later and I made him lay down and climbed on him his hands rested on my butt and he smiled and laid his head back and mine on his chest.

He wrapped me in a hug and sniffed my hair sighing and shifted so he was comfy; I closed my eyes and eventually passed out.