1 werewolves and vampires dont mix

NOT EDITED!

i heard voice but they were two fuzzy the everything cleared alittle. i stayed curled in a ball someone said, "How much longer."

another sighed and siad, "Till she wakes up james and mrs. courtny need her to be well rested."

a third guy said, "Cant we just shake her i have to go pe."

they grumbled and i heard he third guy walk to the bathroom. a few mintues later he came out and said, "Still not awake."

i grumbled and siad, "Keep talking and i will kill you." they stopped moving and the memories flooded back to me.

i sat up jumping off the bed i crouched taking in my surroundings, there was a bathroom, closet, door and a window.

i smirked and they watched me the one on hte left advanced and i jumped flashing behind him and hit him knocking him out and did the same before the guys could react.

i went to the bathroom i looked horrible, i fixed my hair and found a new toothbrush i used it and fixed my slightly dirty clothes i walked out and someone knocked.

i panicked for a second then ran to the window i slid it open then closed it softly then jumped grabbing the roof swinging myself up and landed like cat woman.

i looked around the roof nothing but chimmies, no tress were near so i couldnt jump to one and i was 5stories up on a roof.

i leaned agaisnt a chimny and a loud alarm went off i looked and about 30 people ran out of the school running around some turned to wolves but others were superfast.

i giggled they looked like they were under attack, i smiled leaning back and a voice said, "Are you the one their looking for."

i giggled looking up at the tall brown hair green eyed boy and said, "Maybe." he nodded just standing there i said, "So are you looking for me too or what."

he smirked and said, "Acutally your in my reading spot."

i crossed my arms unbelieving him he smiled walking next to me and crouched grabbing a shingle lifting it up and pulled out a book before he set it down.

ifrowned and siad, "Sorry i can go." he sat on roof next to me and siad, "You dont have to i like having some company but dont tell anyone where my hiding spot is."

i giggled and siad, "Ok." he held out his hand and said, "Ryan."

i shook his hand and siad, "Destiny nice to meet you." he smiled going back to reading.

it was peaceful i noticed the alarm was off and people were inside or just sitting on the grass. i stood up and said, "See you soon if i dont escape."

he didnt look up from his book when he said, "Can't we are on a 500 acer island."

i gaped and said, "what kind of people kidnap people to bring them to a school on an island." he shrugged and siad, "Appaerently them but unlike you i was forced to come by my parents becuase im a..."

he stopped i sniffed him and siad, "Werewolf." he sighed and siad, "OK you know, im here becuase myparents found out i was a werewolf from my dads side but he wasnt one so they sent me here."

i frowned and siad, "WHat is here." he shrugged and siad, "Some school where they brought werewolves and vampires together so the whole feud between them will end but the school is pretty much divided."

i giggled he frowned and said, "How did you know i was a werewolf."

i sniffed and siad, "Your smell." he leaned to me sniffing and kept leaning i leaned away pushing him back he blushed and siad, "Sorry you just smell like a rose garden."