4 werewolves and vampires dont mix

i said, "What do you guys need because im being lazy today." ryan sat on my feet i groaned and said, "Come on man."

he chuckled and moved my feet i sat up for the rest to sit. i popped and said, "Who wants to give me a massage."

they were confused ryan whispered, "you are getting permisson to touch her."

two guys raised their hands i smiled laying on the ground and said, "rubb my back and thighs touch my ass or area i'll kill yah."

he nodded and i moved my hair and closed my eyes he began rubbing my shoulders it felt good, he worked down and jumped my butt to my thighs.

i was going to pass out and someone said, "Why are there dogs in here."

i said, "Dude stacy this guys hands are magical." i opened my eyes she pursed her lips and said, "I didnt get an answer."

isaid, "They wanted to hang but im being lazy and he took the offer to massage my back and legs."

she rolled her eyes and said, "Whatever just no group orgy unless im invited." i rolled my eyes and siad, "Trust me i wouldnt."

she said, "Well bye." i gave her a wave and some fat sat on me i said, "ryan your fat ass get off."

he laughed and said, "No." i pushed him off and stood up i felt so much better the guy was kneeling i hugged him and said, "thanks."

all he did was smile and they guys snickered, i was confused and noticed his face in my boobs i blushed red and siad, "Sorry."

he chuckled and siad, "i got my payment im happy."

i rolled my eyes and we just started talking about random stuff, the one that gave me a back massage is conner he is nice and a gentlemen.

the other guys were, xavier, chris and sean. we talked and laughed and soon it was dinner. we got up and walked to dinner.

i was so happy there was nachos, we laughed eating and i got tired and headed to bed i changed inot plain black sweats and a tank i remember ryan showed me a library.

i smiled and walked there luckily it was open another hour. i smiled walking in and the lady smiled at me i nodded and looked around for a book.

i got to the fiction about love stories. i flipped through a few bored, i wanted a story to be able to get lost in.

i looked and someone walked near me they put a book on the shelf next to my face and i sniffed it wasa guy his smell smelt nice he was a vampire but he smelt like a waterfall.

i turned and looked up at him he had black hair and blue eyes, his hand froze on the book he stopped and stared at me someone said, "Library is closing."

i blushed looking away from the guy and said, "Ok thank you."

i went back to look at the guy but he was gone i looked around me but he wasnt near. i looked up at the book he put back, i grabbed it flipping through it then put it back.

i walked out of the library sad i didnt find a book but that guy seemed different a little feeling in my gut made me feel weird.

i ignored it and went to my dorm i heard moaning come from stacy's room i rolled my eyes and headed to my room.

luckly my room sounded sound proof i laid down bored, i looked at my window i got up walking to it and opened it and climbed out i was on the second floor i crouched jumping easily got to the roof.

i swung up and sat on the roof leaning agaisnt a chimny. i sung lightly staring at the room, i was an okish singer people liked it.

i continued to sing when the night breeze changed m

aking a scent blow to my face i stopped inhalingi knew that smell it was the vampire from the library.

i listened and i could hear his very low soft heart beat. i got up and quietly walked to where he was i walked around the chimny he was at and he had his eyes closed listening i noitced a note book and a drawing of an unfinished girl.

it looked like me how i would have looked when i looked up at him, i smiled and said, "Is that supposed to be me."

he was full out shocked he jumped up gripping his book and his eyes wide, i smiled and said, "Your pretty good, i cant draw but yours looks good."

he looked quickly around i rocked on my toes and said, "Sorry for scaring you." his expression went away and his velvet deep voice said, "I wasnt scared."

i smiled and said, "Maybe not but i got you to talk." he looked away i walked closer hodling out my hand and siad, "Destiny."

he eyed my hand i giggled and siad, "Im not going to bite you or at least not yet."

he smirked taking my hand and the slight coldness made me shiver and he did to cause of my warmth. i said, "Whats ur name."

he didnt answer i reached for the book and siad, "Can i see."

he pulled it away i pursed my lips and siad, "Make you a deal you can draw me and i will sit right here but you have to draw me holding a rose blooming."

he thought about it and siad, "It doesnt creep you out." i laughed softly and said, "Not really i used to pose for my friends art class."

he thought about it again and said, "Ok." i smiled and sat leaning against the chimny and and held my hand up like i was holding a rose.

i closed my eyes and smiled sofly, i stayed like that and listened to him made pencil marks on his notebook. i hummed softly and his marks slowed down and soon he finished.

i looked up he fiddled with the book and his deep voice said, "No one really has seen my drawings."

i took a few steps i grabbed it and he let it slip through his fingers, i looked at it and smiled it was perfect just like i would imagine it.

i said, "It looks beautiful." i gave him a beaming smile he looked down at it and took it back i smiled and said, "See your really good."

he stared for a moment longer, i bit my lip and siad, "Maybe i will see you soon."

he didnt answer, i pursed my lips and backed up and said, "Bye."

i gave him a little wave before jumping down to the ground then back up to my window. i climbed in closing it and closed it almost so cool wind could come in.

i closed my eyes and dreamless sleep engulfed me.